>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #25]<< - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
Mental will beat Dabangg, Chennai at BO: Sohail Khan
Shahrukh Khan, who began his career with few unconventional negative roles in films like Darr and Baazigar, soon became the king of romance. 

The Badshah of Bollywood believes that he has always done different films. "Films like Dilwale Dulhania Le JayengeDil To Pagal Hai has left an impact on the audience and it's on their psyche," said SRK.

"Personally I think when I started Baazigar andDarr my friends told me I can never be able to be a hero because I play negative roles. Later, I did Dilwale and suddenly I became romantic hero," added SRK.

SRK claims that he hasn't done masala films all the time. "I don't think I have done masala films. I have done films like My Name Is Khan, Don, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Ra.One and they are different," concluded Shahrukh.

^^^  can't stand that man.   opens his mouth without thinking.  then people misunderstands me
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

^^^  can't stand that man.   opens his mouth without thinking.  then people misunderstands me
πŸ˜•

Who Shobhi?
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Who Shobhi?

SRK who else πŸ˜†
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

πŸ˜•

SRK.      not my lil bro amit.   while I posted my comment to your post on SRK, amit sneaked in with his post

SRK who else πŸ˜†
🀣

That's true
Originally posted by --Hunter--

Im back

did u pray for us???   we have shiv puran starting next sunday at mandir for 7 days

SRK.      not my lil bro amit.   while I posted my comment to your post on SRK, amit sneaked in with his post
πŸ˜†

Okay di...

Btw...even ur bro speaks without thinkingπŸ˜†