Are you excited??

Poll

Are you excited for the new entry?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys I cant wait for the new entey he looks really intressting, guys you have to stop thinking about the religon part. It will just make you think bad.
I am a muslim and it doesnt bothr me. And I think CVs knows what they are doing they wont show us muslims in a bad light!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me also Muslim...πŸ˜ƒ

par yaha religion kaha se n q aa geya????
This content was originally posted by: PrincessN

me also Muslim...πŸ˜ƒ

par yaha religion kaha se n q aa geya????

many ppl says that Taqdeer will be muslim charcter, and you know other muslim people may think that hte show is putting us in a bad light!!πŸ₯±
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KreyaArshiLover

Guys I cant wait for the new entey he looks really intressting, guys you have to stop thinking about the religon part. It will just make you think bad.

I am a muslim and it doesnt bothr me. And I think CVs knows what they are doing they wont show us muslims in a bad light!!πŸ˜ƒ

I am a muslim too first it was like wth then I changed my mind...its doesn't bother me too😊
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i can't say i am excited...cause i know it's coming...and so much excitement is not good for the unpredictable show...πŸ˜†
but want to say a single thing...we are the people of mordern world. we are taught that before any mass any religeon we are the humans. each asnd every one has gr8 respect for others thoughts and culture and we are all humans...
so i have no problems with any religeon thing...and i don't think it will create any religeon issue..
sory fpr the long speech...just came in my mind..πŸ˜†..hope no one minds.
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KreyaArshiLover

many ppl says that Taqdeer will be muslim charcter, and you know other muslim people may think that hte show is putting us in a bad light!!πŸ₯±

oh... get it...

This content was originally posted by: ifians

i can't say i am excited...cause i know it's coming...and so much excitement is not good for the unpredictable show...πŸ˜†

but want to say a single thing...we are the people of mordern world. we are taught that before any mass any religeon we are the humans. each asnd every one has gr8 respect for others thoughts and culture and we are all humans...
so i have no problems with any religeon thing...and i don't think it will create any religeon issue..
sory fpr the long speech...just came in my mind..πŸ˜†..hope no one minds.

maine bohot mind kiyaπŸ˜†. But I agree, they shouldnt be any problem like that. I just hope so.
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey sweets. Do not talk on the lines of religion. Here, everyone is just the same. A DDEJ fan and a human being, indeed. Ayaz is a Musilm in real life. Do not we Love him? And Vineet has to be shown as a Muslim since his character is that of a terrorist, working against India. There are Hindu elements too in the society who are a part of such activities. They would just show what the storyline demands. Nothing to be taken at a personal level. 😊 So chill and enjoy the show.

Edited by LaLaLand.rd - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LaLaLand.rd

Hey sweets. Do not talk on the lines of religion. Here, everyone is just the same. A DDEJ fan and a human being, indeed. Ayaz is a Musilm in real life. Do not we Love him? And Vineet has to be shown as a Musim since his character is that of a terrorist, working against India. There are Hindu elements too in the society who are a part of such activities. They would just show what the storyline demands. Nothing to be taken at a personal level. 😊 So chill and enjoy the show.

I know, but there is some silly ppl who will take this seriously!!
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: LaLaLand.rd

Hey sweets. Do not talk on the lines of religion. Here, everyone is just the same. A DDEJ fan and a human being, indeed. Ayaz is a Musilm in real life. Do not we Love him? And Vineet has to be shown as a Musim since his character is that of a terrorist, working against India. There are Hindu elements too in the society who are a part of such activities. They would just show what the storyline demands. Nothing to be taken at a personal level. 😊 So chill and enjoy the show.

agreed with you...πŸ‘πŸΌ...just enjoy the show...πŸ˜ƒ