Disgusting people like Mayank never change

Posted: 10 years ago
In retrospect, Gunjan deserves what she is getting at the hands of Mayank. Everyone has a choice and Gunjan made hers.

Gunjan's choice was to get married to Mayank even after knowing what this guy is all about and made up of.

I totally dislike such hypocrites.

From the precap, he is again saying the same kind of things he has said before. It is just a different way of saying what he has said before.

When Mayank-Gunjan's engagement broke, he said, "Tum mere layak hi nahi ho" and what not. And now, he is saying that Gunjan doesn't realize the family of a joint family.

Really, you disgusting human being. Go and ask that cheap woman, Seema. Does that cheap lady, Seema realize the importance of a joint family? Forget joint family. Do Seema, Sangeeta, and Mayank realize what family is.

I wonder who even likes the character of Mayank.

Why can't we get rid of Mayank's Character once and for all?

Mayank is truly a guy who puts this facade of being nice and supportive. But, he is extremely dark, black and horribly disgusting in this thinking and actions.

I can't imagine any girl having to spend with her life with a guy like Mayank in real life.

But, I have no sympathy for Gunjan. Gunjan made her choice after having multiple horrible experiences with this guy. She needs to stick to it now.
Edited by enigma1 - 10 years ago
I like Mayank let him bark how much he wants to I hope when Gunjan start barking back he could take it.😆 I don't feel sorry for Gunjan she is strong she will handle Mayank just fine once she gets over her pain and hurt. 
In times of difficulty only a person's character comes out.

Mayank is third rate married to a first rate girl by emotionally blackmailing her.
Totally agreed with you TM.👍🏼
I have no sympathy what so ever for Gunjan she deserves every bit of what she is getting. So called love she was dying for, she is getting that love in abundance now😆

Shameless Mayank and Seema oh how i wish those 2🤬 was rotting in JAIL😡 Those 2 characters will be the down fall of this show very soon and that will be the end of Sapne Suhane Mayan BS ke.

Mahima and Nikil are being use as supporting actors with no story for their characters. A bunch of shameless CV's 🤢

I hope TRP maata decides the fate of this show soon.
If gunjan's father sees the present situation, what he will think?

Akash was right about Mayank and then mayank made all the drama to impress him.

I think even Shail was to blame as she was very supportive of this rishta.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
You said it right. Mayank seema  and sangeetha tha will never change. They forgot what charu  did. becos of her mom and son had to be in jail. And Mayank less told better. He doesnot even know what love is. He keeps doing this and everytime Gunjan  forgives him. This time she should not. Kitne baar sudharne ka mauka denge? Edited by AKHUSHI - 10 years ago
Gunjan thouhht he changed so she picked him. But no he is the same irritating Maayank. Gunjan deserves it for being quiet and picking Maayank. I mean its not like Maayank made a mistake once, he kept repeating the same thing over and over again. 

Maayank is truly the most irritating character in this show. 
It like my boy Mayank is begging Gunjan to terrorize his and his mom A** 😉 if he keeps this up I hope that really happens.  How I love to see husband and wife going at it as a woman myself I am always on the wife side.😆  Gunjan Go Gunjan Get Mayank and His Mom or should I say go CV put Gunjan on the attack and have her target Seema and Mayank.
I am feeling great guys .. I love to see this mayank only . the mayank who acted mahan to get back Gunjan and her fathers trust was a made up fake one .. that guy did bit of acting ..and stupid Gunjan has forgot all the self respect and became a lattu wify of a second hand mayank ..He never knew how to talk to a woman ..let it be his girl friend ,Mom , Aunt ,and wife(Charu and Gunjan) ..His anger tantrums are the main quality he posses ... 

Once upon a time I loved Gunjan so much ..But I really want her to regret for what she did .. .SO in a very wicked way I am very happy