Whom is the editing team actually favouring...

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
For spicy gossip sake let's assume the editing team is on a mission to ruin or tarnish images of certain celebrities and not so of others...

What have you seen?

Who all have been targeted by JDJ Editing team?

I hear, Sana's 'faces' are shown - Poor editing-maybe or plain J...

I hear, DD's 'faces' are also being shown - Poor Editing - maybe or Plain J...

I also hear, Mukti's 'faces' are also shown at times - Poor Editing - maybe or plain J..

Is there someone..who has nto been targeted?...hidden colors agenda.. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Editing team gaya bhaad me...πŸ˜† Arre, the colors gal n her famous choreographer have already finished Photo-shooting with the trophy...πŸ˜†

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i watched this weeks jhalak after a long tym..so i have no clue who r they favouring! bt last 2day most of the tym i saw dd's face:p along wit madhuri:s
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I think they are just plain incompetent πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and people have made conspiracy theories out of thr lame editing πŸ˜†
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
JDJ's editors need to go back to the editing classes,most of the time what they show is stupid,I hear people laughing and whistling but when you actually look behind Manish and Kapil people are mostly sitting there quietly and blankly.

Edited by xNinalove - 10 years ago
If you watch closely Sunday's episode when Shaan and kapil had completed the singing piece with Sumanth/Sonali on the stage,the editing team showed us a clip of Lauren' smile with Sonali sitting next to her πŸ˜Š 

Originally posted by: shyams

I think they are just plain incompetent πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and people have made conspiracy theories out of thr lame editing πŸ˜†

ah u know how to suck the fun out of the greatest conspiracy theory of all times..tsk tsk..

Originally posted by: ashisvicky

If you watch closely Sunday's episode when Shaan and kapil had completed the singing piece with Sumanth/Sonali on the stage,the editing team showed us a clip of Lauren' smile with Sonali sitting next to her πŸ˜Š 

lol did they..thats hilarious...πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
lol..most of the tym in award shows,they showed us,ppl r screaming,clapping sounds..bt actually ppl sits like statue:p

in this shows same happens.i hardly see ppl laughing or screaming,bt editor team  haamlogoke eise kuch sunatahey aur dikhatahey...crapπŸ˜†
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i watched this weeks jhalak after a long tym..so i have no clue who r they favouring! bt last 2day most of the tym i saw dd's face:p along wit madhuri:s

You are so lucky. You saw two most beautiful ladies of Cinema/TV together. I missed πŸ˜•

Editing team is under lots of pressure I think... They were supposed to show more of the Chanel's face performing... But now they are forced to show different things, due to consecutive poor performances. It's hard to adjust to such major changes πŸ˜•