Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

are any of ur family like a qh character? (Page 3)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ive analyzed myself and im a mix o zoya humeira nikhat noozat and shireen ROFL

Zoya- im always in jeans and a top, am open minded but stol religiously grounded, way to talkative and spunky an just like she gets alog with everyone close in her family, in the same i get along with practically everyone close to me. I also understand peoples emotions quickly and mend myself accordongly in situations. In a good support to people in my fam in hard times.

Humeiraa- if we remember her beginning she used to be a flirt with aayan and shes got the long layered haircut (ketki's) and she is soft spoken to elders and shy in front of strangers, im basically the same.

Nikhat- the darker complexion and getting beef on it - i relate unfortunately.

Noozat- i have specs

Shireen- im a tubelight ROFL

In addition to the girl characteristics, im also like asad in that im a neat freak and likes things organized and in its place. I believe in healthy eating (asads always reprimanding zoe for her eating habits) but its not like i dont appreciate a pizza slice every once in a while. I would say in rather fit. I work out have my own fitness regime i follow and diet and healthy eatin plan. In also very rational. In spunky and outgoing but i think about what i do before i do it.

Edited by -Shayari- - 19 August 2013 at 9:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...-LazyLamhe-..Ramya..farabi

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Captain Zeera

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Ive analyzed myself and im a mix o zoya humeira nikhat noozat and shireen ROFL

Zoya- im always in jeans and a top, am open minded but stol religiously grounded, way to talkative and spunky an just like she gets alog with everyone close in her family, in the same i get along with practically everyone close to me. I also understand peoples emotions quickly and mend myself accordongly in situations. In a good support to people in my fam in hard times.

Humeiraa- if we remember her beginning she used to be a flirt with aayan and shes got the long layered haircut (ketki's) and she is soft spoken to elders and shy in front of strangers, im basically the same.

Nikhat- the darker complexion and getting beef on it - i relate unfortunately.

Noozat- i have specs

Shireen- im a tubelight ROFL

In addition to the girl characteristics, im also like asad in that im a neat freak and likes things organized and in its place. I believe in healthy eating (asads always reprimanding zoe for her eating habits) but its not like i dont appreciate a pizza slice every once in a while. I would say in rather fit. I work out have my own fitness regime i follow and diet and healthy eatin plan. In also very rational. In spunky and outgoing but i think about what i do before i do it.

Ur one awesome hybrid there!LOL Thnx for replying! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...-LazyLamhe-xxMATSxx

MishtiPrasad Groupbie
MishtiPrasad
MishtiPrasad

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
my mom is like gauffaur LOOOL so many rules and shes so strict!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13..Ramya..

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Captain Zeera

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rooh_5896

My elder SISTER... mind you "sister" is a lot like Asad. She's beautiful and when I say beautiful, she takes the word to a different league!! She's inexpressive, she always hides her emotions, what's up in her lovely head is a mystery, she's enigmatic, she's very very very witty, smart, practical and intelligent and has a sense of humour like none. She's just like Mr.Khan when it comes to taking responsibility though she is the most cool-headed person I've ever met- she rarely gets angry!! But if she does get angry- even God will have to pray for you!! LOL I'm her Najma and though she is afraid of her brother- I'm not afraid of my sister because she has heart of gold and is incapable of hurting ANYBODY. Sorry for going on and on but I do love her A LOT!!! Big smile 

And my mama is just like Dilshad- sans differences!!! Tongue

Ur so lucky to have a sister like yours! I would any time exchange my jackass brother for a such a sweet sister like urs! Thnx for replying! 
..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Captain Zeera

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajnid68

my daughter deeya.
...messy, pizza, coke, chatter bug, jeans,brainy ideas,
 has endless wishes, gadget freak, net savvy, tall and slim..
U've got such a cool daughter! Thnx for replying! 
Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
My Mom is like Dilshad ... Loving and a strong lady and I and Zoya resemble a lot LOL
and my anger and my possessive nature for my loved ones is like AsadLOL

Edited by -Khwahish- - 19 August 2013 at 9:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..

arnjal Groupbie
arnjal
arnjal

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
my grandmother ...is like razia and haseena and haseena's dumb friend put together! ALL IN ONE...its what i go through everyday of my life.
i can only wish i had a nice grandmother Confused..the nice one died when i was 4 :/
now im stuck with this pathetic excuse of a grandmother -__-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
My mum was like Badi bi when she was alive.  Always taking on problems on herself and not telling anyone else till the problem is too far gone.  Otherwise as a family we are too madcap to resemble anyone on QH LOL.  Youngest sis moans a lot, other sis is way too blonde, my bruv is loony mr policeman and me?  I am me who never, ever acts her age.  Show size is apt! Tongue 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13-MonChreri-..Ramya..xxMATSxx

Go to top