Miley Jab Hum Tum

NB6 coming in end of oct

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

We are already hearing about Nach Baliye…

Nach Baliye comes after Junior MasterChef sometime in the last week of October. This time we are better planned and have the luxury of time so we have decided that let's go with the best. Fortunately we were a big success last season and we got good couples on board but there is always scope to learn more so now since we have time we plan to utilize it to do the best.

Source TELLY BUZZ

here is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16317-star-as-the-leading-channel-is-always-ready-for-challengesquot.htm

thought sharing this news with u guys..since monaya is involved
i had the high hopes this time..
but one problem agar Mrs Kundra jugde rahi toh..Chances kafi low hain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope Monaya participate... very high chances..October being my B'day month, it will be like a b'day gift for me😳

Do hell wid Shilpa.. Monaya can't seat back for life time thinking abt dat good for nothg miss attitude... They all might have even forgotten it.. so chill dats not a big problm..
jyotsna142 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charmee_sammy

I hope Monaya participate... very high chances..October being my B'day month, it will be like a b'day gift for me😳

Do hell wid Shilpa.. Monaya can't seat back for life time thinking abt dat good for nothg miss attitude... They all might have even forgotten it.. so chill dats not a big problm..

what is it about shilpa?
charmee_sammy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: garima072

what is it about shilpa?

it was like Shilpa din't like Monaya doing their rehearsals after coming on set n they all have to wait for some more time... It had hurt her ego coz Monaya were given so much importance.. It was very selfish of Shilpa she should understand two of dem r doing another show as leads n dat time only 3 leads were der... so she suggested to replace Monaya..
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

agreed but i hate that women... flop heroine ek hit movie tak nahi di aaj tak...
jyotsna142 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was like Shilpa din't like Monaya doing their rehearsals after coming on set n they all have to wait for some more time... It had hurt her ego coz Monaya were given so much importance.. It was very selfish of Shilpa she should understand two of dem r doing another show as leads n dat time only 3 leads were der... so she suggested to replace Monaya..

ohh...thats really selfish...
but that shudn't affect Mohit-Sanaya...
chances r high that v c dem n v r happy about dat..😊
charmee_sammy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snowwhite28

agreed but i hate that women... flop heroine ek hit movie tak nahi di aaj tak...

same here... hate her... but her jealousy had proved even then Monaya were given so much importance😃😎
charmee_sammy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: garima072

ohh...thats really selfish...
but that shudn't affect Mohit-Sanaya...
chances r high that v c dem n v r happy about dat..😊

ya dat shouldn't affect Monaya... gone is d past...
n shilpa can't do dat again, m sure SP n Monaya will take care of dat...
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bhhar me jaye mrss kundra. 😡

i really hope monaya accept it 😳
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for sharing this Tanu... I'm dying to see MONAYA together in NB6... 
And seriously miss good for nothing flop actress can just go to hell... MONAYA is much more lovable and famous than her...