Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

{ Barun Sobti - Celebrating 29 Years of Perfection } (Page 4136)

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 10883

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 6965

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
dekhne wale dhekthe hi reh jaenge and ...
polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritaa10

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by amritaa10

Oho..!! he is too good..bas...!Day Dreaming
Omg which scene is this?? cant remember right now...
I think after hum bhi ilu dammit ...Geek
No No ... after khushi's I luv u ... he just stood by the door while that idiot Shyam looked on thru the camera!
I know... this was after he and Khushi made up after their fight (over bringing shyam home) ...and she comes to do mehendi again...and says something at the door (in English) and leaves. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilahi_mera_Jiya

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35172

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Love you hamesha Barun Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilahi_mera_Jiya

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Chalo its very late here for me... had fun! Goodnight from my side! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31370

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by amritaa10

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by amritaa10

Oho..!! he is too good..bas...!Day Dreaming
Omg which scene is this?? cant remember right now...
I think after hum bhi ilu dammit ...Geek
No No ... after khushi's I luv u ... he just stood by the door while that idiot Shyam looked on thru the camera!
I know... this was after he and Khushi made up after their fight (over bringing shyam home) ...and she comes to do mehendi again...and says something at the door (in English) and leaves. Tongue

I mixed up things, yeah that hamesha scene at shantivan front door and the way back to his room he saw shyam and dadi, you are right it was after that mehendi repairing sceneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly_mk

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15240

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk



Wow !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31370

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Chalo its very late here for me... had fun! Goodnight from my side! Big smile


Good night, sleep tight.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly_mk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FOR Barun, BY Barun, OF Barun-The Power of fandom

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 255   Views: 42569

UltimateBarun 255 42569 17 February 2016 at 12:33pm by sk62
BARUN BARUN BARUNDROOLERS ONLY SOBTI SOBTI SOBTI

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: -mins07   Replies: 149   Views: 24638

-mins07 149 24638 16 September 2014 at 7:44am by Adorable_Arshi
SOBTI SOBTI AND SOBTI

2 3 4 5

Author: aamir18   Replies: 34   Views: 8923

aamir18 34 8923 27 April 2013 at 11:27pm by aakanshya
Sobti SOBTI SoBtI sobti

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: aamir18   Replies: 60   Views: 11833

aamir18 60 11833 03 March 2013 at 11:40am by minuu
barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanay

Author: josephadamjonas   Replies: 8   Views: 6155

josephadamjonas 8 6155 16 May 2012 at 6:09am by ...manal...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index