Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

{ Barun Sobti - Celebrating 29 Years of Perfection } (Page 2555)

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
happy birthday to you barun

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
With all due respect, I want people to keep commenting. Some people might not have wished Barun yet. This thread was HARD work to make and I'm sure me, Vis, and Z and everyone else that helped contribute wants it to be as successful as possible and by asking people not to post here anymore just because it was temporarily closed for about an hour and half is not right.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia7SarunAddiction.BumbleBee.aamir18incandescentriti4uprincessunara

Parii.. IF-Rockerz
Parii..
Parii..

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
happy birthday to you barun
ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Sorry even after a putting a goodbye had to come back, just to clear some doubts. by putting that real sobtians, i meant eeryone who participated in this thread and wished him, i really didn't know that hurt some people and came to know about it now. So, if anyone hurt, i am sorry. By saying so I counted everyone as True sobtian, so if anyone took my intention in any other way, then no, it was a genuine comment from a hurt BS fan and I have not stopped anyone from commenting here and that is obvious here. Thanx and bye.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangBarun_Addict.Khamosh..shinchan.lLoveYouHrithik

NakshatraWunsch Groupbie
NakshatraWunsch
NakshatraWunsch

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I think it is downright petty to report this thread. And why? Birthday threads are meant for showering love and affection on a celebrity and why shouldn't a pictorial representation be used to convey the affection? I have seen normal threads elsewhere here being filled with pictures to get rid of a TM when the topic is not to the specific pleasure of a forum. This is really disappointing and not expected from the Admin. I for one will watch a certain birthday thread like a hawk and get trigger, I mean, finger happy with the R button myself. 

In any case, in American Samoa, it is just past 3 am on the 22nd. Just the time for a fan to wish dear Barun if (while admitting to no such thing) she has just come home from a night of partying.

So, Happy Belated Birthday dear Barun. Who cares if a certain bunch are being petty. The majority of us, as can be seen from the trending, the wishes, the love showered on you, are truly, madly, deeply in love with you. And everything else is just 'meant nothing'. I don't think my fundamental rights of wanting to wish someone a belated happy birthday 20 times can be tampered with. Or be referred to as spamming. So, I shall continue to wish you, Barun Sobti. Jab tak hai ''liberty of expression".

Happy Birthday Barun:-))))))

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkviewerDazzler.stg1Barun_AddictMastMalangprincessunarariti4uSharayu..Khamosh.

.BumbleBee. IF-Dazzler
.BumbleBee.
.BumbleBee.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
You're right Aishwarya Di. You guys worked so hard! I think it shouldn't be wasted. Lets make it a successful thread, and Lets show the IF people, the fan power of Sobtians. Big smile

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

With all due respect, I want people to keep commenting. Some people might not have wished Barun yet. This thread was HARD work to make and I'm sure me, Vis, and Z and everyone else that helped contribute wants it to be as successful as possible and by asking people not to post here anymore just because it was temporarily closed for about an hour and half is not right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18muffins2wafflesriti4u

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Amen, Aish. Smile Barun Sobti is a man to be cherished and celebrated... and no mod note should garner negativity into a thread which is meant to be about his kindness, positivity and sincere nature. Barun's birthday thread should be about us appreciating his achievements, not about hating on the politics of India-Forums. 

If people wish to leave, they are free to do so. But, I encourage individuals who have yet to wish Sobti to post their messages and keep this thread encouraging and lively. Cheers to the man who is Sobti and cheers to the happiness he brings to his fans! 

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunAddiction.BumbleBee.Barun_Addictmuffins2wafflesincandescentriti4uwhiterose29

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
happy birthday barunParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2wafflesincandescent

Go to top