Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

{ Barun Sobti - Celebrating 29 Years of Perfection } (Page 2470)

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Exactly Z :D I admit, the temporary closing upset me but not enough for me to stop posting here. Embarrassed Especially for people who are yet to wish Barun. I encourage everyone to keep posting their wishes.Big smile On that note, Happy 29th Birthday BarunCool AgainLOL

Originally posted by aamir18

Amen, Aish. Smile Barun Sobti is a man to be cherished and celebrated... and no mod note should garner negativity into a thread which is meant to be about his kindness, positivity and sincere nature. Barun's birthday thread should be about us appreciating his achievements, not about hating on the politics of India-Forums. 

If people wish to leave, they are free to do so. But, I encourage individuals who have yet to wish Sobti to post their messages and keep this thread encouraging and lively. Cheers to the man who is Sobti and cheers to the happiness he brings to his fans! 

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

With all due respect, I want people to keep commenting. Some people might not have wished Barun yet. This thread was HARD work to make and I'm sure me, Vis, and Z and everyone else that helped contribute want it to be as successful as possible and by asking people not to post here anymore just because it was temporarily closed for about an hour and half is not right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18incandescentBarun_Addictwhiterose29

muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thank youHug Yeah we should keep posting until it gets closed for good Big smile

Originally posted by ..SaRun..

You're right Aishwarya Di. You guys worked so hard! I think it shouldn't be wasted. Lets make it a successful thread, and Lets show the IF people, the fan power of Sobtians. Big smile

With all due respect, I want people to keep commenting. Some people might not have wished Barun yet. This thread was HARD work to make and I'm sure me, Vis, and Z and everyone else that helped contribute wants it to be as successful as possible and by asking people not to post here anymore just because it was temporarily closed for about an hour and half is not right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

.BumbleBee. IF-Dazzler
.BumbleBee.
.BumbleBee.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
This is my last post here.
Happy Birthday Barun <3
You're a god's gift to us.
Have a happy life , handsome!Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishq30muffins2wafflesincandescentBarun_Addict.shinchan.lLoveYouHrithik

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
This is my last note here.. I appreciate all the hard work that was put on my thread makers and nobody is denying that. Now the Vijay has reopened the thread again, let fans who haven't wished continue to wish..
But the mod was unnecessary and totally biased..damage has been done.
And please I don't want anyone to take digs at solo Barun fans.. we participated here with as much enthusiasm as anyone else, if I can say more than anyone else. I kindly request all of you to stop making instigating comments against solo Barun fans, we don't want the thread to be ruined.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_HealeR_Aruni.Barun_AddictArnieBoyBarunlLoveYouHrithik

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Agreed. I agree, Sobtians were mistreated and I am a bit upset as well that this action was only taken out on his birthday thread... especially while chatting was kept to a bare minimum and only pictures and wishes were posted. I hope to see that the same rules apply on all other stars on this site as well. 

But, my disappointment doesn't weaken my wish to see this thread blooming with love for this man, as it was. I hope it stays open. Bless him, and a happy birthday to him one more time from my side. 

Exactly Z :D I admit, the temporary closing upset me but not enough for me to stop posting here. Embarrassed Especially for people who are yet to wish Barun. I encourage everyone to keep posting their wishes.Big smile On that note, Happy 29th Birthday BarunCool AgainLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishq30Barun_Addictmuffins2wafflesincandescent

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FFG GodMother

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Guys please relax and atleast give credit to the makers... they have worked so hard for it and this is one of the most beautiful thread i have seen... hats off to VIZ and Aish... compiling this thread...

now coming to closuer of the thread. well did we ever face anything smooth? it is our hotwa, and jahan hotwa ho wahan sabko problem to hoga hi...

dont take it to heart... it is his bday thread not let hatred win over love...

this is not a competition thread.. but a bd thread... so please dont fight over here. just shower your love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusha7Swati_aamir18incandescentmuffins2wafflesriti4u

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

This is my last note here.. I appreciate all the hard work that was put on my thread makers and nobody is denying that. Now the Vijay has reopened the thread again, let fans who haven't wished continue to wish..
And please I don't want anyone to take digs at solo Barun fans.. we participated here with as much enthusiasm as anyone else, if I can say more than anyone else. I kindly request all of you to stop making instigating comments against solo Barun fans, we don't want the thread to be ruined.

After all BS and his SOLO fans are the punchbag na, mod note is not a problem, my true sobtian was the main problem. Didn't want to ruin his B'day thread so keeping quiet. It does not mean i don't know answering.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_Barun_AddictMastMalang

muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Thank youSmile But no one was making instigating comments. We just got upset that some people were asking for the thread to close down, as that's not any one person or group of people's decision to make. Anyway, that aside I hope everyone continues to keep wishing as the mod may have acted slightly biased but stopping the comments will really prove nothing to anyone.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_ishq30aamir18incandescent-Koeli_Appy-riti4uwhiterose29

Go to top