Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saalu1

Wow!! thats great, your mom certainly has an eye for talent😃

Oh yeah; she's the one who introduced me to IPK and Barun, infact she almost hounded me till i gave it a dekho😃. I love her a little more now just for that😆
But she's been eagerly waiting for his movies and asks me pretty often if there was an update on the release. I hope the tentative Oct I mentioned to her does not change again😕

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hope u had a memorable, relaxing, stress free birthday with ur wife and ur family this year barun, and hoping that the coming year proves to be ur best ever! ur benchmark for excellence is u, no-one else even comes close, and i'm sure u will surpass urself with every successive performance u give - good luck and stay blessed ⭐️ 

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav Singh Raizada, Paisa mera shauk nahi, pesha hai.. uff..
HereForBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love love love love you barun!!
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meens80

Belated birthday wishes to you from my mommy too😳
She recognized your talent and screen presence from the first promo itself. "Who is this guy and he can do chutti of most current BW stars" she said way back in May 2011. Come on Sobti, it's time to prove her right👍🏼

Haha...that's awesome! That reminds me...belated bday wishes from my mom too...She who never called any guy cute in front of me...when I visited home last year and she was watching the show with me...suddenly blurted out "isn't this boy very cute!" 😲 it was a What the moment for me! 😆 😆
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Uff...sooo distracting!

This thread is a paradox! You want to keep going but can't help but stop and stare at the pics!! 😕 😆

His BEST onscreen look ever. Hayeee I was eating, walking, talking and sleeping ASR those days. I so hope to see him in a dashing look like this in a romantic movie with Parineeti Chopra or Aliya Bhatt.
ProudSobtian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I pyaar Angry ASR❤️
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meens80

Oh yeah; she's the one who introduced me to IPK and Barun, infact she almost hounded me till i gave it a dekho😃. I love her a little more now just for that😆
But she's been eagerly waiting for his movies and asks me pretty often if there was an update on the release. I hope the tentative Oct I mentioned to her does not change again😕

Thats so sweet to know..when it releases you and yor mom can watch together😃
HereForBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Barun Sobti you are so cute and you are the best!!
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: avithebest

Polly Ji yeh aapkeliye😉

😆 ... 😳