{ Barun Sobti - Celebrating 29 Years of Perfection } - Page 1964

Posted: 10 years ago
I'm so glad you were born!! If not how could I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
You are special ! 
You are awesome ! 
You are amazing ! 
Seriously the best actor ever, and one of the most underrated! You are absolutely amazing with everything and everyone. Thank you for all the happiness you have given to me through the kind of personality you hold. You as Arnav Singh Raizada has helped me more than you will ever know and I will be forever thankful for all the magic you have created on screen that has lighted up my world.  
So Once again Happy Birthday Look & Expression God. 
May god give you success in everything you do.
Hope MAMR and 22yards brings bucket-loads of success in your life and open the doors for more big opportunities.

Love you so much❤️

B=Best 
A= Amazing 
R=Rocking
U= Unique
N= Nice 
Belated birthday wishes barun. Stay blessed
Barun Sobti...belated Happy Birthday...
Hope you had a wonderful birthday...
In the brightest day and in the darkest night may you never change no matter what.
Originally posted by -WhatThe-

<font>The day your entry was telecasted, I just luved it. U looked dashing as always! The way u portray the role of ASR is just mind-blowing! Ur acting is awesome n your the "King of Expressions", I had even watched your previous show "BHPH", I had watched only few episodes, that too my mom was watching also n she also liked the show a lot. U know when the promo of 1st promo of "IPKKND" was aired on SP, I was like 1st OMG! Is this Barun Sobti from "BHPH"???? I was shocked, trust me. I want to wish you Happy B'day n Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!</font>

same reactions.. :P