{ Barun Sobti - Celebrating 29 Years of Perfection } - Page 1952

Posted: 10 years ago
B A R U N  use Your gorgeous S M I L E to change this world,
But dont let the world change your S M I L E ever

Barun Sobti, happy birthday! u r an amazing actor, love u, miss u, cant wait to have u back and wish u success and happiness always :) i hope u know by now how much ur superb subtle portrayal had to do with the huge amount of love a complicated, angry, layered, angst-ridden and emotionally vulnerable man like asr got! 👏 

i loved arnav because even though he was so diabolical sometimes he was never a chauvinist, always had a conscience and always respected every woman except for khushi! she was his one unwanted weakness and he always fought it the only way he knew how :) 😳

for me, ipkknd will always be only about arnav and khushi, my first screen loves - it cannot be replaced, it cannot be recreated, it cannot be a continuation without arhi or without u, and nothing and nobody else will get me as emotionally invested and madly attached like u did! 

so thank u barun for giving me the most amazing year and a half's worth of television viewing ever :) ipk is timeless and will always be a classic and the one show that set the bar so high that its difficult for others to match it. and arnav singh raizada is a legend, simply unmatchable! now i'm waiting to watch u shine on the big screen very soon! 

Barun cutie pie happy birthday.. 🥳
Wish you a very beautiful life ahead Sobti!!
 I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and that your wishes come true!
Originally posted by stg1

Barun Sobti, happy birthday! u r an amazing actor, love u, miss u, cant wait to have u back andwish u success and happiness always :)i hope u know by now how much ur superb subtle portrayal had to do with the huge amount of love a complicated, angry, layered, angst-ridden and emotionally vulnerable man like asr got! 👏

i loved arnav because even though he was so diabolical sometimes he was never a chauvinist, always had a conscience and always respected every woman except for khushi! she was his one unwanted weakness and he always fought it the only way he knew how :)😳

for me, ipkknd will always be only about arnav and khushi, my first screen loves - it cannot be replaced, it cannot be recreated, it cannot be a continuation without arhi or without u, and nothing and nobody else will get me as emotionally invested and madly attached like u did!

so thank u barun for giving me the most amazing year and a half's worth of television viewing ever :) ipk is timeless and will always be a classic and the one show that set the bar so high that its difficult for others to match it. and arnav singh raizada is a legend, simply unmatchable! now i'm waiting to watch u shine on the big screen very soon!

Well said 👏 👏
Love love love you Barun!!

Miss you a lot!
Barun.. u r best.. keep rocking !!