{ Barun Sobti - Celebrating 29 Years of Perfection } - Page 1891

Posted: 10 years ago
happy birthday barun! love u, miss u, wish u were back already 😊 i'm still jet-lagged and incapable of wishing u properly like everyone else did but wish u all the happiness and success in the world and hope u never ever change for anybody. ur kind of rare, not just in the entertainment industry but in the world, and i would hate to see u become anything other than ur very real, very inspiring self! 

i cant believe that i love an actor this much but i think the combination of ur amazing talent and ur totally non-starry attitude is just irresistable - in a time when everybody is blowing their own trumpet here is a man with bags of talent who is so secure that he feels no need to advertise or broadcast it, he simply lets his work speak for itself! and his work says a million things for him that i could spend an eternity analysing and still not get bored πŸ˜³

i love this thread so much, the love and respect u inspire in people is truly a beautiful sight and i feel lucky that i ever stumbled upon a desi drama serial on a never watched channel and discovered u  arnav was impossible perfection and that was ENTIRELY ur doing! i am going thru each and every page and each and every picture and loving it all - so despite the unnecessary note thanks to everyone who made this thread so amazing, u guys did such a beautiful job and still r πŸ‘  
Keep smiling Barun Sobti!! 
Originally posted by -rabia-

King of expressions.. 😳

HBD.. πŸ₯³
Originally posted by -rabia-

my fav luk of barun
Love you Barun Sobti πŸ₯³