Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

You rock Barun!!
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Barun! Barun! Barun! You are one of my favorite people in the world πŸ€— Words cannot describe how much I love you. You deserve the best and all the happiness in the world. <3 I'm glad to see your fans come together and rise above the negativity--- just cause their love for you is that powerful <3 

Thank you being... you <3 

As you touch the stars, may your feet remain planted to the ground, as they always have <3 

Love you loads. 

Zee <3 

P.S If anyone was offended by my posts and thought them to be moral policing, I will offer my apologies to you. That was not my intention and my sincere sorry. 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Happy to see the thread comes to life again. 😳 Now that's the spirit Sobtians. πŸ˜Ž

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dont want this thread to end with such a bad mood...
The only thing that Barun deserves is happiness...
Let us be happy atleast for him...
People have worked very hard to make this thread so popular...
Let us just keep on loving Barun...
I give two hoots about what people think of me...
I love Barun Sobti and bas that is enough for me ...Edited by Swati_ - 10 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Wishing you much success and happiness sweetheart!
CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy bday barun sobti 😳 😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aamir18

Welcome SunaraπŸ€—

Vijay has left a note saying the thread will be permanently closed if the spamming continues. I, personally, am not encouraging that and wouldn't want that to happen. πŸ˜ƒ Feel free to post messages for Sobti dear, but fair warning from the mods as well. πŸ˜Š

well usually I agree with his rules.. but this is hypocritical! I mean the last thread i saw was VD's! I am not taking names, i just noticed it and I am saying it!
So unless he can remove the pages of the supposed spams how come he can tell us effing rules changed just for this?

now I have nothing against that actor i pin pointed, and i know its unfair if the stupid thing i said just above was done!πŸ˜†πŸ€’

Therefore jst like that threatening to close the thread out of the blue with some effing random rules is so unfair!!😑
At least a pick a brand new year for which the same rules will apply! So that its fair for everyone! tell us beforehand and implement it for 2014!πŸ₯±

Anyway Barun wish u a happywala b'day! u deserve all the happiness in the world! πŸ€—

Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Barun Sobti

Only you can look good in yellow 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday once again Barun. πŸ₯³

I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and may you have all the love, happiness and success that you deserve. You have given us a lot of joy with your work and goofiness offscreen and may God bless you as much happiness you have given to all of us. 

You are not just a great actor but also a wonderful human being and you're an inspiration to all of us. 

BarmeenForever thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sobti!! I am terribly late here, lest I'd come here yesterday and sent a small wish! Love you Barun; may you get all the happiness of the world. God bless you and love you!

Why is the atmosphere here so mournful?
Guys; we should continue our celebrations!