{ Barun Sobti - Celebrating 29 Years of Perfection } - Page 1663

Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you Vis, Zitni and Aishu for such a wonderful thread. I wouldn't want your hard work to go in vain πŸ€— There are people who haven't wished Barun yet..
But that doesn't mean I will stop celebrating the Birthday of our Hotwa. He is special. And so is this thread, so celebrate I shall πŸ˜ƒ

May you achieve greater heights of success and immense happiness in the coming years Barun. All the best for your movies!! :)

Happy Birthday once again! Stay Blessed always!
Love You! πŸ˜³ xoxo
barun you said na you believe in concept of out of sight out of mind but here you see we proved you wrongπŸ˜³πŸ˜† but doesnt mean you goes out of sight for too long😑 okay come and  entertain me with your awesome acting as you always do. i miss your goofy side. hope to see that backπŸ˜ƒ
hope you had wonderful birthday
Originally posted by aamir18

Hey Sunara! I would avoid posting repetitively as Vijay has warned strictly against it, but feel free to post your wishes here for Barun before this thread is closed 😊

thanks Zitni πŸ€—
but why is spamming a problem? every other b'day thread had it n no1 had a problem till date! πŸ˜•
Wow.. New rules only before our fav bday's.. Great... Im so gonna keep a watch on all GA threads from now on.. Hope rules will remain the same for every one and not changed after a month or two...
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Sunara πŸ€— Please go ahead and post your wishes 😳

thanks Ash πŸ€—

Kala tikka for saving this thread from evil eyes πŸ˜›
Love you Barun !! β€οΈ
U have a heart of gold  !! πŸ€—
I m so proud to b a sobti lover !!! He z just perfectly perfect n ahmazing part is he doesnt hv anyyy idea bout his perfection :* :* :*