Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Isnt all this about IF rules Hipocrisy???? First new GA rules come just 1 day before his b'day & we are told its just co-incidence... but by closing this thread temporarilty & asking for the thread not to be spammed is proof enough it was a plan to be the party pooper in the celebration.

Howcome the DT were blind when other actors b'day thread was spammed?? and when they have set the rules that it will be GA for 3 days what is their problem how many pages are made within that time??

Anywayz this shows what an effect Barun & his fans have on ppl that unke rathon ke neend haram hota hai 😛 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To the man
who made me drool over him like a teenager though I am not one...
who taught me to respect a screen person by his personality...
who made me think him as my own though I dont know him...
who made me respond to his every expression just like him...
who made me drown in his eyes which I never thought possible in real...
who made me fell for a voice which talk in a language I dont know...
. . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .  . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .  . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . 
. . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .  . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .  . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .
This list will never end...so lemme end here...

THANK YOU everyone related for making this lovely thread...and give me a chance to enjoy someone's birthday which would not be possible without this thread...
One last time...Happy Birthday Barun Sobti...Love you a lot...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy B'day Barun !! ðŸ¤—
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aamir18

Hey Sunara! I would avoid posting repetitively as Vijay has warned strictly against it, but feel free to post your wishes here for Barun before this thread is closed 😊

Hey guys !!! Its balloon !!! Wish him wid all SMILES :) who knows he may read us ;) ;)

Happy birthday baby balloon !!! :* :* :*
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
On a big site like IF containing a large number of celebrities...Rules are changed for Barun...Rules are improved for Barun...what else is needed to prove that Barun still rules heart of thousand people...
I got upset because of closing of this thread...but now i am fine...

I would like to give a big hug to people who have created this thread...you people have done a wondergul job...
Love you for the efforts you people have taken for Barun and love you for the love you have for Barun...
May you always stay happy Barun..Edited by Swati_ - 10 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Love you Barun!! 
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aamir18

Yaaay! Celebrating 29 years of utter and sheer perfection! Vijay, bashers, and no one else should have the power over Sobti's fans to make them feel upset or deceived! Our love for this man, and the sincerity of his nature is bigger than that. Bless Barun and his fandom 😊

ahaaa Now dats like SOBTI phangurl ;)
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonapri

umm i think we all are being overemotional😆 common yar its just a thread. i know i too enjoy the pics spamming it was so good to see them all.the main part is the man knows himself that his fans love him so much and as he said he is working hard to prove us right why we still love him so crazily even being out of sight.the thread is hardwork of many members dont let it get wasted.
p.s take it as a positive note that hopefully barun sees this thread and read. he would prefer reading wishes and messages rather than seeing his pics😆
p.p.s happy birthday barun sobti once again.you rock🤗

yep sona, we were all enthusiastic about it and even participated.. After the unnecessary mod post, we were upset and got emotional.. Instead of us calming us or making a post like yours. some started making digs at solo Barun fans. Thats even upsetting..
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
On a big site like IF containing a large number of celebrities...Rules are changed for Barun...Rules are improved for Barun...what else is needed to prove that Barun still rules hearts of thousands of people...
I got upset because of closing of this thread...but now i am fine...

I would like to give a big hug to people who have created this thread...you people have done a wonderful job...
Love you for the efforts you people have taken for Barun and love you for the love you have for Barun...
May you always stay happy Barun..Edited by Swati_ - 10 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Barun we want to let know know that no matter what happens against all odds you are going to stand out...

and it was proved today... when admin had to close your thread because your fans are your fans and the bond between you and your fans are very very strong...

and barun fans i.e solo... SaRun or Barun and bhabhi fans... please dont get disheartened... admins are doing their job... ab kisiko koi problem hai to woh uska problem hai... humara nahi... let us shower our love once again and prove them that WE BARUN FANs na kabhi jhuka hai na kabhi jhukunka... aur na koi humme jhuka sakta hai...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNS!