Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
For God's sake we are no babies here- close thread and then open the thread.
This is called being professional?
New definition I shall say!

Other threads have been spammed as well, how is it that only for Barun Sobti we get such remarks? Our thread gets closed?

Well, I am very impatient to see new birthday threads that are coming- Let us all see whether the so-called ''rules'' are applied there as well or no.
If not, we'll all know that it's a biased forum.

Thank you very much for closing this thread and re-opening it but this has ruined everyone's happiness so what's the need to let it open?

The celebration is over for us- being accused of spamming is a real humiliation from the Admin.
To each his/her own way of wishing & expressing the love for the Actor.

My last post here so I better stop writing.

Happy Birthday again Barun Sobti.πŸ₯³
You're the most amazing person I have ever seen.
You're a real gem. May you get the best in life & May you be always successful.πŸ€—
Love you, hamesha.❀️
Stay Blessed honey!😳

Edited by Butterfly003 - 10 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
With all due respect, I want people to keep commenting. Some people might not have wished Barun yet. This thread was HARD work to make and I'm sure me, Vis, and Z and everyone else that helped contribute wants it to be as successful as possible and by asking people not to post here anymore just because it was temporarily closed for about an hour and half is not right.

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry even after a putting a goodbye had to come back, just to clear some doubts. by putting that real sobtians, i meant eeryone who participated in this thread and wished him, i really didn't know that hurt some people and came to know about it now. So, if anyone hurt, i am sorry. By saying so I counted everyone as True sobtian, so if anyone took my intention in any other way, then no, it was a genuine comment from a hurt BS fan and I have not stopped anyone from commenting here and that is obvious here. Thanx and bye.
NakshatraWunsch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it is downright petty to report this thread. And why? Birthday threads are meant for showering love and affection on a celebrity and why shouldn't a pictorial representation be used to convey the affection? I have seen normal threads elsewhere here being filled with pictures to get rid of a TM when the topic is not to the specific pleasure of a forum. This is really disappointing and not expected from the Admin. I for one will watch a certain birthday thread like a hawk and get trigger, I mean, finger happy with the R button myself. 

In any case, in American Samoa, it is just past 3 am on the 22nd. Just the time for a fan to wish dear Barun if (while admitting to no such thing) she has just come home from a night of partying.

So, Happy Belated Birthday dear Barun. Who cares if a certain bunch are being petty. The majority of us, as can be seen from the trending, the wishes, the love showered on you, are truly, madly, deeply in love with you. And everything else is just 'meant nothing'. I don't think my fundamental rights of wanting to wish someone a belated happy birthday 20 times can be tampered with. Or be referred to as spamming. So, I shall continue to wish you, Barun Sobti. Jab tak hai ''liberty of expression".

Happy Birthday Barun:-))))))
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You're right Aishwarya Di. You guys worked so hard! I think it shouldn't be wasted. Lets make it a successful thread, and Lets show the IF people, the fan power of Sobtians. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

With all due respect, I want people to keep commenting. Some people might not have wished Barun yet. This thread was HARD work to make and I'm sure me, Vis, and Z and everyone else that helped contribute wants it to be as successful as possible and by asking people not to post here anymore just because it was temporarily closed for about an hour and half is not right.

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Amen, Aish. 😊 Barun Sobti is a man to be cherished and celebrated... and no mod note should garner negativity into a thread which is meant to be about his kindness, positivity and sincere nature. Barun's birthday thread should be about us appreciating his achievements, not about hating on the politics of India-Forums. 

If people wish to leave, they are free to do so. But, I encourage individuals who have yet to wish Sobti to post their messages and keep this thread encouraging and lively. Cheers to the man who is Sobti and cheers to the happiness he brings to his fans! 

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

Exactly Z :D I admit, the temporary closing upset me but not enough for me to stop posting here. 😳 Especially for people who are yet to wish Barun. I encourage everyone to keep posting their wishes.πŸ˜ƒ On that note, Happy 29th Birthday Barun😎 AgainπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: aamir18

Amen, Aish. 😊 Barun Sobti is a man to be cherished and celebrated... and no mod note should garner negativity into a thread which is meant to be about his kindness, positivity and sincere nature. Barun's birthday thread should be about us appreciating his achievements, not about hating on the politics of India-Forums. 

If people wish to leave, they are free to do so. But, I encourage individuals who have yet to wish Sobti to post their messages and keep this thread encouraging and lively. Cheers to the man who is Sobti and cheers to the happiness he brings to his fans! 

Thank youπŸ€— Yeah we should keep posting until it gets closed for good πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ..SaRun..

You're right Aishwarya Di. You guys worked so hard! I think it shouldn't be wasted. Lets make it a successful thread, and Lets show the IF people, the fan power of Sobtians. πŸ˜ƒ

.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This is my last post here.
Happy Birthday Barun <3
You're a god's gift to us.
Have a happy life , handsome!πŸ₯³

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is my last note here.. I appreciate all the hard work that was put on my thread makers and nobody is denying that. Now the Vijay has reopened the thread again, let fans who haven't wished continue to wish..
But the mod was unnecessary and totally biased..damage has been done.
And please I don't want anyone to take digs at solo Barun fans.. we participated here with as much enthusiasm as anyone else, if I can say more than anyone else. I kindly request all of you to stop making instigating comments against solo Barun fans, we don't want the thread to be ruined.