Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Good bye and thanx very much for the authority of this site for giving such a wonderful time and won't forget this in lifetime.
TheCuriousCase thumbnail
Belated happy birthday Barun.

Hope you get all the wishes and dreams fulfilled which you have aspired for

Thank you for opening the thread, i felt it was unfair to close the thread. Dont want to name the actor but his bday thread ran for so many days and so much of spamming. If u compare the likes of this thread to that thread, we can understand how much spamming was done there. Nevertheless IF rules are like Kushi jalebis but still I don't want this thread to be closed. This is my mere opinion.

Bday thread rule changes, spamming rule changes, bashing rule changes, CC rule changes with IPK people only

Whoever has done the first page, wonderful effort guys. It took them so many days to create things there and there are so many people out there like me who couldn't wish yday, so I feel the thread shouldn't be closed

Wonderful pic gallery over here and looks like many took so much of effort, time and pain to continue this thread, for all those people efforts shouldn't go waste.

We have issues and some people are hurt, we can always show in subtle way. For the efforts of thread openers, for the efforts of thread continuers and late wishers plz let the thread continue

Edited by itsmadsera - 10 years ago
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Happy birthday balloon !!! 2500+ ;))
ballangeet thumbnail
if you  like barun sobti then do something different this is not the proper way to wish him BS is himself tired please stop by now
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy bday Barun...wish you all the best
DushtKanya thumbnail
Just a last post for Barun
I love you and I wish you every single success and happiness <3 Happy Birthday!

I hope I am not accused of spamming with this.
No more posting from me also because it is against the rules to show my love for an actor. 

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Barun hope you had a wonderful birthday...
Waiting for your future projects...
I dont care if this is considered as spamming...
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vijay

Dear Members,

Well its a request not to spam the Topic that it becomes pointless to scroll through so many pages which even you will not like to go through it again.

If its a birthday thread then one can simply make a post on that like birthday wishes instead of endlessly simply posting pictures of the actor. It should not become more like a contest that whose birthday thread reaches how many pages cause at the end we can simply make out how many unique users really visited the thread.

If it still continues we will be forced to close the topic. We hope you all will co-operate in this regard.

The topic has been temporary closed so that the message reaches to all the members who are simply spamming this topic. We will open this topic again once we have enough votes (in form of likes) assuring that spamming wont be continued on this topic.

Regards,
Vijay

For those who didn't see this.
This is why no one is commenting at the moment.
Thankyou.
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
let the thread be open for the new ppl who wana wish him as there would be many who haven !!
i don wan the hard work of the ppl who made this thread go in vain!! 
but i won spam now as its against the rule !1
sorry for overreacting but i was hurt 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Barun Sobtihope ur bday was rocking...