Punar Vivah

Kate's world of stories

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Here are links for my stories.
This is my first story ever. This story starts from the day Aarthi left for Lalithpur after Yash's birthday party. Instead of Prashanth Yash comes to save Aarthi. And their journey starts from there.

This is Palak's story. Like all the young ones she fell in love with a boy. But she has chosen the wrong one who left her and her true love for another girl. This is how Palak face her life afterwards.

Our young Ansh is grown up now. He also finds his love. But Aarya learns about his love they were surprised and happy. To know why is that read this story. Find out who is that  girl lucky enough to be Aarya's elder bahu.

Leave me and my Aarthiji - OS - Completed
After going through so much stress because of Dubey's about Prashanth Aarthi faints and this stress was enough to put her life in danger. Yash was shocked to learn about the truth from Shobha's mouth. To know Yash's reaction afterwards read this OS.

Prashitha's Eternal Love - Fun OS - ongoing
This is just a fun OS. In my FF Prashanth and Ishitha got married. So after that marriage Prashanth life became a hell.
This is their story. But those who doesn't like to laugh please avoid reading this story.

After Yash's birthday party Aarthi goes straight to her orphanage. What will happen to her after that how will Yash get to know about her? answers are in this OS.πŸ˜‰

Fate-FF
This is the story of two souls who doesn't like to fall in love because of different reasons. Will they able to stay like that forever or will they fall in love? Will their reason will be a barrier for them to fall in love?
Come find it out on your own in this story.

Re birth- completed
A short OS that consist only one part. This story revolves around the day of Yash's birthday after Ayu's birth.

This OS is about their 25th wedding anniversary.

Aarya narrates their love story. - AN OS for Nikki's first year celebration.

Crossing Paths - New FF
A story of widow who has a child and a social worker from middle class.

A story of a celebrity  who want a simple girl to marry and a middle class girl who do not trust boys. Will they ever fall in love? will Aarthi change? How will they meet.
Answers are in the updates.

Aarthi is married to Prathiek . G3 wh is mother of Pratheik was against of this marriage but when she heard that Aarthi is pregnant with Prathiek's baby she forgave them. On the way to SM their car meets with an accident. Story starts from there.

Thank you so much for all the readers for the support you gave me so far. Keep supporting me like this always. 
Edited by caller123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
OMG Kate what have you done? πŸ˜•

Now Charmi will surely kill me after she sees this πŸ˜­, she's been after me for more than a month now to make a thread on my work and I've been acting pricy and making excuses πŸ˜‘

But I'm so happy that You Did It as now we can stalk your work whenever we want πŸ˜³

And you did it before Charmi came after you, πŸ˜† you lucky girl πŸ˜†
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kate, thanks for the threadπŸ€—
it would be easy for us to read n bookmark😊
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kate u missed
leave me and my aarthi ji alone
add that too

b/n very nicethread πŸ˜‰
hope a lot of them will get added into this in future 😳😳
πŸ‘πŸΌ

oops it seems i commented on unfinished thread πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shall i edit the post dearπŸ˜†
Edited by roserosey - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kratzyfan

kate, thanks for the threadπŸ€—

it would be easy for us to read n bookmark😊

You are most welcome dearπŸ€— this way it's easy for me to see my pending work alsoπŸ˜‰

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_nikki

OMG Kate what have you done? πŸ˜•

Now Charmi will surely kill me after she sees this πŸ˜­, she's been after me for more than a month now to make a thread on my work and I've been acting pricy and making excuses πŸ˜‘

But I'm so happy that You Did It as now we can stalk your work whenever we want πŸ˜³

And you did it before Charmi came after you, πŸ˜† you lucky girl πŸ˜†

Truly Nikki. I did this beause I also cannot find my pending work. I cannot find those threads sometime. When I came to update after few days it took me minutes to find my work. So thought of doing this. 
No wonder Charmi is after you even I triedd to read your previous stories but couldn't find. 
Oh! Don't kill me for supporting CharmiπŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. Thanks for the thread ! πŸ˜ƒ And Congratulations on your works !! πŸ€— I know you are indeed another good writer in the forum !! πŸ˜‰

Bookmarking this ! πŸ˜³
caller123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roserosey

kate u missed
leave me and my aarthi ji alone
add that too

b/n very nicethread πŸ˜‰
hope a lot of them will get added into this in future 😳😳
πŸ‘πŸΌ

oops it seems i commented on unfinished thread πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shall i edit the post dearπŸ˜†

Sure dear go on and edit but it made me happy to hear that you can remember all the stories I wrote.😳
caller123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Wow.. Thanks for the thread ! πŸ˜ƒ And Congratulations on your works !! πŸ€— I know you are indeed another good writer in the forum !! πŸ˜‰

Bookmarking this ! πŸ˜³

Thaank you my dear and you are most welcomeπŸ€—
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@kate how i can i forget ur stories dear😑

i will never forget anything related to aarya dear😳
u r one of the finest writer here so noway i will forget ur work😳😳

this thread is really necessary dear sometimes it takes melot of time search my fav to reread themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thanks for doing thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ