Deiva Magal

India-Forums

Deiva Magal
Deiva Magal

Deivamagal 19-23 Aug.mon-fri update on pg-1 (Page 10)

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates. Brb to comment. Running for a meeting!

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Habba for once Satya brain started to work. I become worried thinking satya will go and tell thilaga how nice of GM for recommending here nu LOL Looks like that day Sathya went to meet Thilaga taan lolz. I guess today going to be Satya Prakash pola. Enjoy visha LOL

Haiyoo dharani drooling thangamudiyalae D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ashvi-

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for teh updates Sumi and purple.. 

Dharani.. talking so sensibly  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Satya calls prakash.. Haila.. super kootani to trap GM..  Hope GM does not monitor this too form her computer..

Nice to see thilaga getting bold. Way to go lady. keep it up.

Moorthy kku sema aapu..

Saroja.. I feel her tenants will cheat her..

-Ashvi-

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFlower

Hi forum.. Wed updates are up!!!! 
I am having eye and ear pain from MLM moorthy and Dhaarani's lenthy lovu dialog.. Gog to put some eye drops and heading to bed.. Enna kodumea sir ethu ...

Thanks for the updates PF

Hope you are feeling better. Embarrassed
PurpleFlower Senior Member
PurpleFlower
PurpleFlower

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Haha im back.. Yup my eyes better.. Thanks for the concern Caryn..
Honestly i was kind of wishing Suresh will noe Dhaarani likes him so we viewers will be spared Dhaarani's love scenes.. LOL think she will kidnap him n force him to marry her.. Poor guy..

Yipppee Deivamagal and Prakash team are back watch out GM.. Tht women just does not stop.. She wants to ruin Thilaga and now again Prakash.. Well she is gonna get it from the lovely Satiya..
I too miss Prakash he stood up to his Sis In Law very well and carried the story very well.. Krishna's acting were very gd.. Glad he will be bk.
Finally Saroja got a stupid idea to trust her tenet.. Most likely she will gv all her money to Dollar Moorthy and will be cheated.. All her bad mouthing hits back on her...
On another note many of you will not agree with me but there is some sympathy in Saroja side..
She save up all these years brought up amazingly great kids and has manage to have a own house with a husband who is a honest man who only lives by his earnings.. Thts seriously very gd... one hav to give credit to her.. So when her hubby sis cms along n her hubby n son do this i think she cld get angry.. Giving her daughters wedding savings without her knowledge is a big mistake.. I will be if someone i trust did tht.

-Ashvi-

.LovelyDreamer. IF-Stunnerz
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
thanks for update purple...

will comments later at nite.. 
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFlower

Haha im back.. Yup my eyes better.. Thanks for the concern Caryn..
Honestly i was kind of wishing Suresh will noe Dhaarani likes him so we viewers will be spared Dhaarani's love scenes.. LOL think she will kidnap him n force him to marry her.. Poor guy..

Yipppee Deivamagal and Prakash team are back watch out GM.. Tht women just does not stop.. She wants to ruin Thilaga and now again Prakash.. Well she is gonna get it from the lovely Satiya..
I too miss Prakash he stood up to his Sis In Law very well and carried the story very well.. Krishna's acting were very gd.. Glad he will be bk.
Finally Saroja got a stupid idea to trust her tenet.. Most likely she will gv all her money to Dollar Moorthy and will be cheated.. All her bad mouthing hits back on her...
On another note many of you will not agree with me but there is some sympathy in Saroja side..
She save up all these years brought up amazingly great kids and has manage to have a own house with a husband who is a honest man who only lives by his earnings.. Thts seriously very gd... one hav to give credit to her.. So when her hubby sis cms along n her hubby n son do this i think she cld get angry.. Giving her daughters wedding savings without her knowledge is a big mistake.. I will be if someone i trust did tht.

@bold

I agree with this point. using money without Saro's knowledge is wrong. but Saro considering Satya family as burden is also wrong. if mama didn't take that money he will be considered as pondati thasan. otherwise sympathy will be created on lady side.

Saroja has to tackled this situation wisely. she didn't that is the problem. in her view there is no benefit from Satya family. she agreed her view openly. she does things for her own benefit. because of her nature he took that money with out her knowledge.

If Satya is clever, she has to take her family to another house. at the same time she has to repay the amount.

PurpleFlower

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

paavam loosu failed to notice Suresh absence while she is expressing her heart.

finally Satya catched Gay3's intention. and good thing she thinks Prakash is the perfect person to help her in this situation to break Gay3 nose.

waiting for Prakash-Satya union to defeat Gay3.

when will Satya find out about Gay3 watching CCTV to hear what others talks in office.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleFlower-Ashvi-

Go to top