Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Very true.. They are a very cute adorable couple.. It might be paving way for something good, so lets be optimistic abt it..
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoy the show and will watch it until it ends.
Twinky28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly my words...I totally loved Sanaya's pairing with Anuj and i was enjoying ChanMan scenes very much. It is not possible to see SaNuj on screen again (but i really love to see them again ,pls don't bash me, it is only my POV). Well, the only thing we can do is wish them all the very best and enjoy the show till the end. May they have a successful career ahead... 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly ... let's enjoy Chhanchhan as long as it is on air .. we still have almost a month to go. I've enjoyed the show a lot, especially for the past couple of months, it always leaves me with a smile on my face, it's sweet and very real and all the cast are good in their roles ... Sanaya of course is good enough reason for me to watch it in any case.

I will miss Sanuj chemistry and the cute ChhanMan jodi ... it was such a rare and refreshing jodi on TV, where the husband wife actually communicated and shared everything ... I will really miss them!  😕 So hope the cvs give us good ChhanMan scenes and a nice track to wrap up the show.

I intend to watch and enjoy it for as long as it stays on air. And after it goes off air, am sure there are bigger and even better things in store for Sanaya and the rest of the cast.
kbtr thumbnail
Yeah. Too bad it is earlier rather than later.
A talented group who came to give us one of the better shows on Indian TV.
I still maintain that the masses in India are not ready for progress. They would rather watch a show of suppression than intelligence and logic.  Notwithstanding, all the other faults of this show that everyone has pointed out (execution, bad casting in the beginning... etc.)
I will miss Chhan Chhan and especially, SaNuj. 
And yeah, I'll enjoy them as much as I can. Under the circumstances.
I subscribed the Sony channel just for Sanaya. I guess I can unsubscribe now. I will watch Sanaya whatever she chooses to do. And whatever channel she decides to come back on. 
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twinky28

Exactly my words...I totally loved Sanaya's pairing with Anuj and i was enjoying ChanMan scenes very much. It is not possible to see SaNuj on screen again (but i really love to see them again ,pls don't bash me, it is only my POV). Well, the only thing we can do is wish them all the very best and enjoy the show till the end. May they have a successful career ahead... 

@bold  I would looove to see them again, too!
Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i heard that IPKKND-2 is coming with Avinash Sachdev as lead and searching for female lead. It may be good timing to end CC so, Sanaya may come back as female lead. you never know. my only concern is she may look little older or as his sister next to him

at least 4 ( dadaji, oldest daughter-in-law, CC's mom & brother ) other cast members in CC are from Saas Bina Sashral( spelling?) and i also heard SBS-2 also coming soon , we may ended up seeing all of them in SBS-2 again.

may be that is the reason CC is ending so actors/actresses can go back to their original/old shows .
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
yeah .. I wanna live with Chanchan until the end ..