India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SBB:Kinjal's demands on Raksha Bandhan

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Gopi tied a rakhi to Dhawal and Kinjal to Jihem. Urmi tied a rakhi to Parag and Chirag. Voiceover added that Urmi will tie a rakhi to Gopi's father too. Meera did tilak to Tolu Molu helped by Gopi. She then tied a rakhi to bothEmbarrassed. Jigar gave Meera gifts and chocolatesEmbarrassed. But Kinjal spoiled things by asking for expensive gifts. She stopped before tying a rakhi to Ahem and asked to see her gift first. She gets disappointed that they have bought her a gold set and tells Koki that she wanted a diamond set. Koki explains to her that a gold set will be more useful to her but Kinjal says that this is not about need but about what she likes. She refuses to accept the gift and throws the rakhi away refusing to tie it to Jihem. Koki gets angry and refuses to allow Jihem to get her a diamond set. Kinjal storms out angrily after threatening them that she will kill herself. The family follows her worriedly.

Offscreen, Naz was with Vishal and he joked that ever since Kinjal moved to RN, she has become as greedy as Urmi and every year her demands keep increasing. He added that Kinjal calls him up and demands a diamond set. He joked that they don't get that much per day to afford a diamond setROFL (Vishal moved away in embarrassment and Naz pulled him back) and so they requested Koki that they will get a gold set instead. Firoza (Kinjal) joked that she never got anything from her family ever since she got married so she wants a diamond set. She said that her brothers want to gift her but her mother (Koki) always stops them. So she leaves angrily and gets into trouble but her brothers will save her. She is so overwhelmed with their love for her that she forgets the diamonds. Naz joked that he will get the diamond necklace for her somehow and Vishal agreed. They joked that they will sell Urmi's golden toothLOL and Naz added that they will sell Urmi's old necklace that her father in law gifted herLOL. He added that he will give fake diamonds to Kinjal and she won't come to knowLOL.

The segment ended with an onscreen sweet moment where Kinjal lovingly ties rakhi to Jihem and voiceover said that the rakhi twist in SNS will have a happy ending.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_ManzzXarinaRaadhniirene_c-nilani-SaifliciousdelsisanwNazimKiDewani-Muskii-ani_gr

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Dipsy.  Kinjal will always demand.  After all she is the daughter in law of Urmila. LOL But Urmila tying rakhi to Chirag and Parag? Confused Shocked.  Which moon rose and when? LOL
Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Thanks Dipsy. Kinjal will always demand. After all she is the daughter in law of Urmila. LOLBut Urmila tying rakhi to Chirag and Parag? ConfusedShocked. Which moon rose and when? LOL

thats the question in my mind too...ha ha ha...i want to c koki's face right at the moment.
I wonder what will urmi demand from rag brothers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nilu.Dasuni

Thanks Dipsy. Kinjal will always demand. After all she is the daughter in law of Urmila. LOLBut Urmila tying rakhi to Chirag and Parag? ConfusedShocked. Which moon rose and when? LOL

thats the question in my mind too...ha ha ha...i want to c koki's face right at the moment.
Knowing Urmi, the keys to the family treasure.  Bad luck for Urmi though.  They may come out short Wink LOL

Nilu.Dasuni

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Knowing Urmi, the keys to the family treasure. Bad luck for Urmi though. They may come out shortWinkLOL

heyy i think u said it purely i mean that keys and its short out comeROFL
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Knowing Urmi, the keys to the family treasure. Bad luck for Urmi though. They may come out shortWinkLOL

Nah.  Impure, impure ROFL

Nilu.Dasuni

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Nah. Impure, impureROFL

ROFL i know i knowROFL

Xarina

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Big smile  Thank You  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile Beautiful  Big smile   Big smile Big smile Big smile  Big smile

Big smile Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Going  Big smile   Big smile Good Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

Go to top