Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 9)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I want Tanveer to come back..I never thought I will say thisLOL
Man i have a feeling they are gonna make it seem like its not Imran's kid or Tannu might probably suffer a miscarriageOuch And nuthead Najma will end up with ImranOuch I don care about her but Haseena in the midst of the Khans is pukeworthyDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I want Tanveer to come back..I never thought I will say thisLOL
Man i have a feeling they are gonna make it seem like its not Imran's kid or Tannu might probably suffer a miscarriageOuch And nuthead Najma will end up with ImranOuch I don care about her but Haseena in the midst of the Khans is pukeworthyDead

This father of Tannu's kid not being revealed has to have some purpose...Tanveer needs to stop thisDead...Haseena in KV has started giving me the creeps

-Severus-nautanki_anurogerrocks

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I honestly didn't expect Haseena Bi to be disappointed with this rishta. Shruti's right, her image matters the most to her. Tanveer's entry is gonna be EPIC! LOL I'd love to see Asad's face, I swear. I guess Shruti and I have Ranjini's bhoot over us today cause we can't wait for Tannu to grace everyone with her presence LOL

But didn't the SBS video show Asad's family dining with Haseena's. So this means the Siddiquis will arrive after the dinner gets over? God, imagine both the families face-to-face in Haseena's house.

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.
*Najma's puppy-dog mopey eyes*

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.
*Ayaan's flailing hand movements*

DHISSSHHH.
*Zoya's (non turned-on) parting of lips*

DHISSSHHH.
*Immi's usual constipated look*

Edited by -Severus- - 19 August 2013 at 2:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Severus-

I honestly didn't expect Haseena Bi to be disappointed with this rishta. Shruti's right, her image matters the most to her. Tanveer's entry is gonna be EPIC! LOL I'd love to see Asad's face, I swear. I guess Shruti and I have Ranjini's bhoot over us today cause we can't wait for Tannu to grace everyone with her presence LOL

But didn't the SBS video show Asad's family dining with Haseena's. So this means the Siddiquis will arrive after the dinner gets over? God, imagine both the families face-to-face in Haseena's house.

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
RoflamaoROFL Neha and the guy who plays Imran are such terrible actors manLOL I cant wait for all this to explode..Asad is gonna be gobsmacked cos the kid was supposed to be his own spawn till sometime backLOL Now it turns out its his would be bro-in-law's kidLOL And eventually it might turn out to be Rashid's..Now that would be one awesome twistClapLOL 

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

Na girl...the lunch is happening at Khan Villa...Haseena has come to invite them to her place..and she will invite the Siddiqui Mansion people too...at the same timeOuch...

Haseena surprised me man...I thought money meant the most to her..but her image is her first priority...

Now I realize why Ranjini loves Tannu so much..usko pata tha..long run mein Tannu hi kaam aayegiLOL

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
RoflamaoROFL Neha and the guy who plays Imran are such terrible actors manLOL I cant wait for all this to explode..Asad is gonna be gobsmacked cos the kid was supposed to be his own spawn till sometime backLOL Now it turns out its his would be bro-in-law's kidLOL And eventually it might turn out to be Rashid's..Now that would be one awesome twistClapLOL 

I know right? This thrown-in-between track is being even less convincing cause these two actors can't act LOL Haila, Rashid? Clap Dude, you're forgetting Gaffur is quite experienced in this department too Wink

Tannu will have the time of her life. She'll be so happy, she'll probably be doing mujra for being the cause of a world war between the families when her foot will slip and she'll have a miscarriage. Tannu gets poetic justice and Immi the cheat gets revealed. Win-win for us LOL

And Shruti, why is Haseena inviting the Siddiquis to the Khan house?!

Edited by -Severus- - 19 August 2013 at 2:44pm

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

Na girl...the lunch is happening at Khan Villa...Haseena has come to invite them to her place..and she will invite the Siddiqui Mansion people too...at the same timeOuch...

Haseena surprised me man...I thought money meant the most to her..but her image is her first priority...

Now I realize why Ranjini loves Tannu so much..usko pata tha..long run mein Tannu hi kaam aayegiLOL
Yup am foresighted like thatCool

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

I know right? This thrown-in-between track is being even less convincing cause these two actors can't act LOL Haila, Rashid? Clap Dude, you're forgetting Gaffur is quite experienced in this department too Wink

Tannu will have the time of her life. She'll be so happy, she'll probably be doing mujra for being the cause of a world war between the families when her foot will slip and she'll have a miscarriage. Tannu gets poetic justice and Immi the cheat gets revealed. Win-win for us LOL

And Shruti, why is Haseena inviting the Siddiquis to the Khan house?!

Not the Khan house babes...her house (which is actually Asad'sLOL)...she is going to invite both families to her house at the same time...and bam!!!Ouch

Go to top