Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 84)

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

In our college campus...PDA seems to be the trend these days...bus stop ko bhi nahi chhodte log

Hamaare college mein bhi hua tha. Professors caught a few in the actLOL
Can you believe humare school me huwa hai?LOL The girl actually got pregnantLOL

Shocked

There were rumors a first year got pregnant in the college. She was a prof's relation too. Then I don't know.
Hamaare first years bade mazedaar the. Kuch log paise aur jewelry leke bhaag gaye. Kuch toh letters chodd ke bhi gaye woh bhi timed to be delivered.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

yar before marriage how do all have 100% hit rateLOL

Tension nahi hoti hai na. Shaadi ke baad zimmedari aur kharche bhi bad jaate hain toh log darte hain bacchon seLOL
Performance affect hota hai shayadLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged

don't tell me here in chennaiShockedi have not seen anything till now..thank godLOL
Of courseLOL This place is not so shareef dude..They just keep ranting about tameez and tehzeeb like Asad..Reality me kuch nahi haiLOL I once had the unfortunate experience of sitting next to a couple on my way back home from college..The woman was middle aged and honestly looked like a cougar cos the guy looked pretty young..Can you believe she was all over him and ended up doing things i cant put down in words? It was nauseating to be honest cos i was sitting right next to them and i couldn't even get up cos the bus was super crowdedLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 22 August 2013 at 5:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

yar before marriage how do all have 100% hit rateLOL

Tension nahi hoti hai na. Shaadi ke baad zimmedari aur kharche bhi bad jaate hain toh log darte hain bacchon seLOL
Performance affect hota hai shayadLOL

This is true...it's the anxiety syndrome...LOL

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

don't tell me here in chennaiShockedi have not seen anything till now..thank godLOL
Of courseLOL This place is not so shareef dude..They just keep ranting about tameez and tehzeeb like Asad..Reality me kuch nahi haiLOL I once had the unfortunate experience of sitting next to couple on my way back home from college..The woman was middle aged and honestly looked like a cougar cos the guy looked pretty young..Can you believe she was all over him and ended up doing things i cant put down in words? It was nauseating to be honest cos i was sitting right next to them and i couldn't even get up cos the bus was super crowdedLOL

Poor Ranji ROFL

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Of courseLOL This place is not so shareef dude..They just keep ranting about tameez and tehzeeb like Asad..Reality me kuch nahi haiLOL I once had the unfortunate experience of sitting next to couple on my way back home from college..The woman was middle aged and honestly looked like a cougar cos the guy looked pretty young..Can you believe she was all over him and ended up doing things i cant put down in words? It was nauseating to be honest cos i was sitting right next to them and i couldn't even get up cos the bus was super crowdedLOL

Poor Ranji ROFL
bechari ranji ke saath hi saare adventure ku hote hain?LOL

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Of courseLOL This place is not so shareef dude..They just keep ranting about tameez and tehzeeb like Asad..Reality me kuch nahi haiLOL I once had the unfortunate experience of sitting next to a couple on my way back home from college..The woman was middle aged and honestly looked like a cougar cos the guy looked pretty young..Can you believe she was all over him and ended up doing things i cant put down in words? It was nauseating to be honest cos i was sitting right next to them and i couldn't even get up cos the bus was super crowdedLOL

ROFL...iska zikr kiye bina aapki koi baat mukkammal nahi hotiLOL

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

In our college campus...PDA seems to be the trend these days...bus stop ko bhi nahi chhodte log

Hamaare college mein bhi hua tha. Professors caught a few in the actLOL
Can you believe humare school me huwa hai?LOL The girl actually got pregnantLOL

Shocked

There were rumors a first year got pregnant in the college. She was a prof's relation too. Then I don't know.
Hamaare first years bade mazedaar the. Kuch log paise aur jewelry leke bhaag gaye. Kuch toh letters chodd ke bhi gaye woh bhi timed to be delivered.LOL
Lol..The guy was actually our English teacher's son..So no action was taken against him..But the girl got suspended and they actually had to vacate and go to another city..Such hypocrisySleepy

Edited by rogerrocks - 22 August 2013 at 5:21am

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

Go to top