India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 8)

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I'm bored lol. I won't go to that Maut Ka Kuaan just yet LOL And anyway, it's just so boring nowadays, what with the death of sense of humour in there.

Anywho, is it just me or when they showed Nikhat and Najma crying in the same frame...the only pity you could feel was for Nikhat? I mean I wouldn't EVER marry my sister's fiance, ex or otherwise, unless that man is a janam-janam-ka-saathi kinda perfect match for me...and especially not if he's a bimbo like Immy LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Severus-

I'm bored lol. I won't go to that Maut Ka Kuaan just yet LOL And anyway, it's just so boring nowadays, what with the death of sense of humour in there.

Anywho, is it just me or when they showed Nikhat and Najma crying in the same frame...the only pity you could feel was for Nikhat? I mean I wouldn't EVER marry my sister's fiance, ex or otherwise, unless that man is a janam-janam-ka-saathi kinda perfect match for me...and especially not if he's a bimbo like Immy LOL
Word..I told my mom the exact same thing..I have zilch sympathy for Najma and she deserves all thats coming her wayLOL Imran is so not worth it man..Najma is actually playing a smart game here..She knows her bhaijaan is emotional as hell and her tears will get to himLOL So the drama queen that she is left the decision to him without really giving him a choiceLOL

-Severus-GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Word..I told my mom the exact same thing..I have zilch sympathy for Najma and she deserves all thats coming her wayLOL Imran is so not worth it man..Najma is actually playing a smart game here..She knows her bhaijaan is emotional as hell and her tears will get to himLOL So the drama queen that she is left the decision to him without really giving him a choiceLOL

Stay away from the Maut ka Kuaan professor...LOL...the death eaters are on the prowl...LOL

Najma ke baare mein..the less said..the betterDead..useless female...kya dikha us imraan mein sabko

-Severus-GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Stay away from the Maut ka Kuaan professor...LOL...the death eaters are on the prowl...LOL

Najma ke baare mein..the less said..the betterDead..useless female...kya dikha us imraan mein sabko
Ye andar ki bath haiBlushing You don know him enough to judge him in this regardLOL

-Severus-GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
So how do you think Haseena Bi's gonna play this out? The way Gul brought that Shaitaan Ki Khaala in is commedable mayn! You think she's going to make both families believe that the rishta is pakka and then the showdown happens on the wedding day? Or does it happen on the Suhaag Raat? LOL They might just say "to heck with it" and have a threesome LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

So how do you think Haseena Bi's gonna play this out? The way Gul brought that Shaitaan Ki Khaala in is commedable mayn! You think she's going to make both families believe that the rishta is pakka and then the showdown happens on the wedding day? Or does it happen on the Suhaag Raat? LOL They might just say "to heck with it" and have a threesome LOL
Am not sure if she'l take it till marriage..Am confused hereConfused
Add Tanveer to the mix and make it a foursomeLOL Najma will have to lose weight thoughLOL

-Severus-starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Gul has played it smart..but I think that she has personally invited both the families to her house at the same time...I think she has them both convinced that they are the one she has chosen...ghar bulake insult karegi..because it is evident that Asad's money and power are of little importance to her...nothing should tarnish her imageLOL

-Severus-nautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Ye andar ki bath haiBlushing You don know him enough to judge him in this regardLOL

I want Tanveer to come back..I never thought I will say thisLOL

-Severus-nautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top