Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 77)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44342

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Severus-

Not-so-good afternoon girls Hug

Saw that Tata Sky Spoiler and SBS. Ruined my mood. THIS was the bloody clash? I have had FAAAR more interesting and eventful clashes with my brother Sleepy

AyRa ruined too? Dammit, looks like I only have GaZia left now for some passionate romance.
Dude don't worry..The clash is reserved for the Zoyaan trackLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by sujataraje

anyone??Big smile
Shame on you SujaAngry
kyu kya hua????LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 20122

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Originally posted by sujataraje

anyone??Big smile

</div>
<div>


Is this ur lunch Suja? Sharam nahi aandi tennu post karte hue?

</div>yupsLOL
<div>sharam to aati hai but don't worry dupatta ood ke post kar rahi hu...LOL

kaisa hai???/


Sahi hai. I love pasta. Tune banaya? Penne with olives n peppers with ground black pepper in tomato n cheese sauce sprinkled with oregano rite? Type karte karte mera drool fest ho raha hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Originally posted by sujataraje

anyone??Big smile

</div>
<div>


Is this ur lunch Suja? Sharam nahi aandi tennu post karte hue?

</div>yupsLOL
<div>sharam to aati hai but don't worry dupatta ood ke post kar rahi hu...LOL

kaisa hai???/


Sahi hai. I love pasta. Tune banaya? Penne with olives n peppers with ground black pepper in tomato n cheese sauce sprinkled with oregano rite? Type karte karte mera drool fest ho raha hai LOL
haanji maine banayaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by -Severus-

Not-so-good afternoon girls Hug

Saw that Tata Sky Spoiler and SBS. Ruined my mood. THIS was the bloody clash? I have had FAAAR more interesting and eventful clashes with my brother Sleepy

AyRa ruined too? Dammit, looks like I only have GaZia left now for some passionate romance.
Dude don't worry..The clash is reserved for the Zoyaan trackLOL
I think gul trolled us..there wont be any clash more than two hours...even if zoyaan happens..LOLayaan will get married to zoe..asad will shed some tears..will go to ayaan ..bless him and his wife and come back LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GredandForgerogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 20122

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Severus-

Not-so-good afternoon girlsHug

Saw that Tata Sky Spoiler and SBS. Ruined my mood. THIS was the bloody clash? I have had FAAAR more interesting and eventful clashes with my brotherSleepy

AyRa ruined too? Dammit, looks like I only have GaZia left now for some passionate romance.

</center>
<center>



I was so enjoying the drama. Poora mood bigaad ke rakh diya. They cd've easily pulled this on for a mth at least instead of that Tannu track.

Get ready for Ayra cheese fest.

Edited by nautanki_anu - 22 August 2013 at 4:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Originally posted by -Severus-

Not-so-good afternoon girlsHug

Saw that Tata Sky Spoiler and SBS. Ruined my mood. THIS was the bloody clash? I have had FAAAR more interesting and eventful clashes with my brotherSleepy

AyRa ruined too? Dammit, looks like I only have GaZia left now for some passionate romance.

</center>
<center>



I was so enjoying the drama. Poora mood bigaad ke rakh diya. They cd've easily pulled this on for a mth at least instead of that Tannu track.

Get ready for Ayra cheese fest.
get ready for zoyaan...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44342

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by sujataraje

anyone??Big smile
Shame on you SujaAngry
kyu kya hua????LOL
Yaar it looks yummyCry Why are you doing this to us?Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship & Mischief-Entry Free

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: Arteclectic   Replies: 637   Views: 13939

Arteclectic 637 13939 03 July 2008 at 5:33am by Arteclectic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index