Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 73)

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 20122

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


Mat torture karo isko yaad dilakeLOL

Okay am gonna test your love for Asad nowLOLDo you which epi this is a part of?LOL


Asad ke liye mera pyar kisi bhi sawaal ka mohtaj nahi haiEmbarrassed

But I think it's the epis preceding BNHH


I think it's when Zoe comes to his office n he tells her rudely to give up her search for Dilshie's attacker n she goes away with tears in her eyes n he goes after her saying main nahin chahta ki aapki jaan ko koi khatra ho in his mind. Rite or wrong?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 20122

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
SBB/SBS: Asad aur Ayaan mil gaye.
Looks like jhagda khatam ho gaya. I wanted so much more of this drama Cry

Tata Sky Spoiler: Humeira comes to know the truth n decides to propose to Ayaan Cry
I wanted more of this intense n passionate wala Ayaan. Now we'll get Ayra cheese fest.

Me no likey this at all.

Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyes

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44329

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


Mat torture karo isko yaad dilakeLOL

Okay am gonna test your love for Asad nowLOLDo you which epi this is a part of?LOL


Asad ke liye mera pyar kisi bhi sawaal ka mohtaj nahi haiEmbarrassed

But I think it's the epis preceding BNHH


I think it's when Zoe comes to his office n he tells her rudely to give up her search for Dilshie's attacker n she goes away with tears in her eyes n he goes after her saying main nahin chahta ki aapki jaan ko koi khatra ho in his mind. Rite or wrong?
Kya bath kya bath kya bathClap Sruthi gives general and ambiguous answers just like AsadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

SBB/SBS: Asad aur Ayaan mil gaye.
Looks like jhagda khatam ho gaya. I wanted so much more of this drama Cry

Tata Sky Spoiler: Humeira comes to know the truth n decides to propose to Ayaan Cry
I wanted more of this intense n passionate wala Ayaan. Now we'll get Ayra cheese fest.

Me no likey this at all.

Cry
i hate CVs...i wanted broth clash,ayaan trying to manaofy humeira...nothing is happeningCry
morning anuHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44329

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Okay people this means Zoyaan is confirmedClap Zoya is gonna be the real cause of conflictClapLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


Mat torture karo isko yaad dilakeLOL

Okay am gonna test your love for Asad nowLOLDo you which epi this is a part of?LOL


Asad ke liye mera pyar kisi bhi sawaal ka mohtaj nahi haiEmbarrassed

But I think it's the epis preceding BNHH


I think it's when Zoe comes to his office n he tells her rudely to give up her search for Dilshie's attacker n she goes away with tears in her eyes n he goes after her saying main nahin chahta ki aapki jaan ko koi khatra ho in his mind. Rite or wrong?
Kya bath kya bath kya bathClap Sruthi gives general and ambiguous answers just like AsadLOL

I wasn't a regular viewer yaar...magar jaisa ki tumne kaha...mohabbat ka asar toh aayega hi thodaLOL


Edited by starsinmyeyes - 22 August 2013 at 3:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Okay people this means Zoyaan is confirmedClap Zoya is gonna be the real cause of conflictClapLOL
PartyWaise bhi Ayasn took Zoya ka naam yesterday. ..and Asad is still stuck at ms.farooqui...so symballism points to ZoYaan


Edited by starsinmyeyes - 22 August 2013 at 3:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Okay people this means Zoyaan is confirmedClap Zoya is gonna be the real cause of conflictClapLOL
finally bhagwan ne teri sun liLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship & Mischief-Entry Free

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: Arteclectic   Replies: 637   Views: 13835

Arteclectic 637 13835 03 July 2008 at 5:33am by Arteclectic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index