starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Don't get started on that one. Salman was such a cutie in that movieEmbarrassed he looked so hot as wellLOL

That was his cutest phase. He looked good too. Madhuri and Salman made a kickass jodi in thatEmbarrassed

I loved HAHK...I like Aamir's acting

Hi 5 on that Shru. I also dislike SRK becoz he hams away to glory n has this "I'm the best" attitude. What are ur reasons? Smile. He is quite an entertainer off screen though I must admit n has a good sense of humour n is intelligent. I liked him only in CDI n Swades even though the second half of Swades was bit of a yawn fest.

I like Aamir a lot coz I love his acting. He's made some terrible choices in the initial years of his career n put his learnings to good use later. He is intelligent n marketing savvy n brave enuf to choose hatke roles ala 3 idiots. Who wd've thot that a 40 yr old wd play a 20 yr old convincingly?He experiments quite a bit with his roles. He must be a pain to work with LOL but he's given us some great movies like 3 idiots, TZP, DCH, RDB, DHKMN, JJWS, Lagaan n my fav Rangeela. 

I don't like Salman too much coz the guy can't act. He has mass appeal n I love watching some of his movies in single screen theatres n it's fun. I hated bodyguard n was irritated n thoroughly bored n was waiting for it to get over. I dint watch Wanted, Dabang n Ek tha Tiger in the theatre but enjoyed watching it on TV. I dint dare to watch Dabang 2 in the theatre or TV as I dint get good reviews.

Meri vishesh tippaniyaan ab khatam ho gayi. LOL

Hi 5 Anu...well one of my first cousins have had the pleasure or rather displeasure of having spent a week with Shahrukh and his family for professional reasons...and the kind of stories I have got do not suit a supposed man of stature like SRK...I liked him in Darr and Swades

Aamir has got it right in the last few years...3 idiots was amazing...

The public loves Salman...so it really doesn't matter what kind of cinema he doesLOL..at least to his fans...LOL...he has found the pulse of the masses and makes movies as per thatLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

MorningHug You guys are bashing SRK?AngryLOL Lol i agree he hams and he is cocky offscreen but i used to love him as a childLOL Now toh i have become neutral..Why does KSG always abuse him?AngryLOL

MorningHug

KSG hates SRK for reasons best known to him...I don't blame him though...LOL...KSG bashes Tanveer..and I love him for thatLOL

We are not bashing Ranji...it's called criticizing...aap toh bhavnaaon ko samjhoCryLOL

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Don't get started on that one. Salman was such a cutie in that movieEmbarrassed he looked so hot as wellLOL

That was his cutest phase. He looked good too. Madhuri and Salman made a kickass jodi in thatEmbarrassed

I loved HAHK...I like Aamir's acting

Hi 5 on that Shru. I also dislike SRK becoz he hams away to glory n has this "I'm the best" attitude. What are ur reasons? Smile. He is quite an entertainer off screen though I must admit n has a good sense of humour n is intelligent. I liked him only in CDI n Swades even though the second half of Swades was bit of a yawn fest.

I like Aamir a lot coz I love his acting. He's made some terrible choices in the initial years of his career n put his learnings to good use later. He is intelligent n marketing savvy n brave enuf to choose hatke roles ala 3 idiots. Who wd've thot that a 40 yr old wd play a 20 yr old convincingly?He experiments quite a bit with his roles. He must be a pain to work with LOL but he's given us some great movies like 3 idiots, TZP, DCH, RDB, DHKMN, JJWS, Lagaan n my fav Rangeela. 

I don't like Salman too much coz the guy can't act. He has mass appeal n I love watching some of his movies in single screen theatres n it's fun. I hated bodyguard n was irritated n thoroughly bored n was waiting for it to get over. I dint watch Wanted, Dabang n Ek tha Tiger in the theatre but enjoyed watching it on TV. I dint dare to watch Dabang 2 in the theatre or TV as I dint get good reviews.

Meri vishesh tippaniyaan ab khatam ho gayi. LOL

Hi 5 Anu...well one of my first cousins have had the pleasure or rather displeasure of having spent a week with Shahrukh and his family for professional reasons...and the kind of stories I have got do not suit a supposed man of stature like SRK...I liked him in Darr and Swades

Aamir has got it right in the last few years...3 idiots was amazing...

The public loves Salman...so it really doesn't matter what kind of cinema he doesLOL..at least to his fans...LOL...he has found the pulse of the masses and makes movies as per thatLOL

A few of my friends n acquaintances have direct n indirect connections in the film industry n I've heard of so many cringeworthy stories that I dint wanna believe but later did as there was proof n such things never come out in the open n even if they do the matter is dabaaod by media under pressure. 

Edited by nautanki_anu - 22 August 2013 at 1:21am

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I've read the gossip thread here on the Bollywood forum.Shocked

I don't like Aamir's holier-than-thou attitude. Whatever he does is something that always shows him in good light. He's the knight in shining armour. Otherwise no problem with him.

Never liked Saif, Fardeen, Zayed and other forgettable KhansLOL

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

I've read the gossip thread here on the Bollywood forum.Shocked

I don't like Aamir's holier-than-thou attitude. Whatever he does is something that always shows him in good light. He's the knight in shining armour. Otherwise no problem with him.

Never liked Saif, Fardeen, Zayed and other forgettable KhansLOL

There are so many celebs who are shown in good light but actually only a handful are saints. N the saints don't last in  this industry LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyes

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

MorningHug You guys are bashing SRK?AngryLOL Lol i agree he hams and he is cocky offscreen but i used to love him as a childLOL Now toh i have become neutral..Why does KSG always abuse him?AngryLOL

MorningHug

KSG hates SRK for reasons best known to him...I don't blame him though...LOL...KSG bashes Tanveer..and I love him for thatLOL

We are not bashing Ranji...it's called criticizing...aap toh bhavnaaon ko samjhoCryLOL
Koi bath nahi...I don't mind even if you bash himLOL The only you aren't allowed to bash to FedererEvil Smile Baki sab ka, say whatever you wantLOL

GredandForgestarsinmyeyes

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

MorningHug

Koi bath nahi...I don't mind even if you bash himLOL The only you aren't allowed to bash to FedererEvil Smile Baki sab ka, say whatever you wantLOL

Sahi hai Rogie. Feddy boy ke baare mein apun bhi ek bhi bura labz nahin sunega. Nahin toh khopche mein kharcha paani milega Angry. Kya samjhe? Nahin samjhe? LOL 

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Sahi hai Rogie. Feddy boy ke baare mein apun bhi ek bhi bura labz nahin sunega. Nahin toh khopche mein kharcha paani milega Angry. Kya samjhe? Nahin samjhe? LOL 

Yeh tapori shtyle gaiko?LOL

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

Go to top