Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 58)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Suja ye news tumhe kahan se mili? I mean its always been in circulation but why did you bring it up now?Is there a new article?LOL I really hope they don't participate man..QH will defo sufferOuch Btw, if i were a KSG fan i wouldn't be this excited cos the guy has foot in the mouth diseaseLOL So KSG + Reality show= controversy..SP doesn't care and they'l actually take maximum advantage of the situation cos they'l get their TRPsLOL He shouldn't participate for his own goodLOL
i feel both are bad dancers,..but they will not get eliminated early because of fan following and wife being with SPOuch
i cant see QH sufferingCry
But you din't answer my questionCry Did you read it somewhere? Koi recent article hai kya? Forum pe to mujhe kuch nahi milaLOL As i mentioned earlier, KSG shouldn't participate for his own goodLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujataraje

Suja ye news tumhe kahan se mili? I mean its always been in circulation but why did you bring it up now?Is there a new article?LOLI really hope they don't participate man..QH will defo sufferOuchBtw, if i were a KSG fan i wouldn't be this excited cos the guy has foot in the mouth diseaseLOLSo KSG + Reality show= controversy..SP doesn't care and they'l actually take maximum advantage of the situation cos they'l get their TRPsLOLHe shouldn't participate for his own goodLOL

i feel both are bad dancers,..but they will not get eliminated early because of fan following and wife being with SPOuch
i cant see QH sufferingCry

But you din't answer my questionCryDid you read it somewhere? Koi recent article hai kya? Forum pe to mujhe kuch nahi milaLOLAs i mentioned earlier, KSG shouldn't participate for his own goodLOL

Lagta hai Suja ek bomb daalke bhaag gayi LOL

U r rite there Rogie. KSG shdn't participate for his own good n the good of his choreographer. LOL

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
KSG is controversy's favorite child. ..but he seems to give a damn...so it's fun..I the likes controversyWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Was watching Jodha Akbar.
I love that movie. Hrithik and Aishwarya were perfection there.Embarrassed

I don't think KSG and Jenny will participate. Both shows are famous internationally too though SC is low on TRPs people like it for some reason.

After IPK, I don't think Gul will let that happen. If she changes KSG then I'll stop watchingBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
New spoiler pic

nautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

KSG is controversy's favorite child. ..but he seems to give a damn...so it's fun..I the likes controversyWink
You do know i suffer secondhand embarrassment when celebs make a fool of themselves on National Telly?LOL Even those celebs whom am not a fan of?LOL But yeah, i guess its gonna be fun..Hope they don't go berserk with the PDA cos i find it supremely embarrassingCryLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

You do know i suffer secondhand embarrassment when celebs make a fool of themselves on National Telly?LOL Even those celebs whom am not a fan of?LOL But yeah, i guess its gonna be fun..Hope they don't go berserk with the PDA cos i find it supremely embarrassingCryLOL 

I am not a fan of PDA..but it's to each, his ownLOL

I don't think any celeb has embarrassed themselves like Dhoni. ..LOL

nautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

I am not a fan of PDA..but it's to each, his ownLOL

I don't think any celeb has embarrassed themselves like Dhoni. ..LOL
You know he once referred to traffic signals as red light area?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

Go to top