Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 57)

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

are karan and his wife taking oart in NB for sure??????Shockedto me it look like they are taking this callOuch

Kahan suna..sure news hai kya...coz Karan and Jenny had not said anything for sure upto now
everyone is talking about tehir name and sure shot candidate...and both have shown deep intrest in NB...i can see qh going down the drain Cry

That's been ever since their name came up..that it's sure and all...yeah they have shown interest...but honestly it's their decision to make..if they think it furthers them professionally..they will do it...I hope QH doesn't get affected

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged

are karan and his wife taking oart in NB for sure??????Shockedto me it look like they are taking this callOuch

Kahan suna..sure news hai kya...coz Karan and Jenny had not said anything for sure upto now
everyone is talking about tehir name and sure shot candidate...and both have shown deep intrest in NB...i can see qh going down the drain Cry

That's been ever since their name came up..that it's sure and all...yeah they have shown interest...but honestly it's their decision to make..if they think it furthers them professionally..they will do it...I hope QH doesn't get affected
its their decision for sure...but of course it affects show..that too daily soap ...karan will be tired and obviously he can not give his 100% to the show..and its easily noticeable when lead ladks in acting or energy part...body doubles will be used...story would we shifted to other characters...so yes it will affect...and i am QH fan so obviously i will other about QH LOL

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

its their decision for sure...but of course it affects show..that too daily soap ...karan will be tired and obviously he can not give his 100% to the show..and its easily noticeable when lead ladks in acting or energy part...body doubles will be used...story would we shifted to other characters...so yes it will affect...and i am QH fan so obviously i will other about QH LOL

If they use body doubles for AsYa scenes I will kill them I swearAngry,,but all that if Karan and Jenny participate and with their kind of schedules and current professional commitments, it looks a distant thing as of now...if they do participate..I will pray for their elimination..sorry Karan...I love QH more...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Have a look at this perfection people...Day Dreaming

What is wrong with u Gul...can't u just give them awesome writingAngry
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

error not found is comingLOLwhat in this????

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged

error not found is comingLOLwhat in this????

It's getting pasted twice for some reason...copy and paste only till the bold part

Edited by starsinmyeyes - 21 August 2013 at 3:47am
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Suja ye news tumhe kahan se mili? I mean its always been in circulation but why did you bring it up now?Is there a new article?LOL I really hope they don't participate man..QH will defo sufferOuch Btw, if i were a KSG fan i wouldn't be this excited cos the guy has foot in the mouth diseaseLOL So KSG + Reality show= controversy..SP doesn't care and they'l actually take maximum advantage of the situation cos they'l get their TRPsLOL He shouldn't participate for his own goodLOL

nautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Suja ye news tumhe kahan se mili? I mean its always been in circulation but why did you bring it up now?Is there a new article?LOL I really hope they don't participate man..QH will defo sufferOuch Btw, if i were a KSG fan i wouldn't be this excited cos the guy has foot in the mouth diseaseLOL So KSG + Reality show= controversy..SP doesn't care and they'l actually take maximum advantage of the situation cos they'l get their TRPsLOL He shouldn't participate for his own goodLOL
i feel both are bad dancers,..but they will not get eliminated early because of fan following and wife being with SPOuch
i cant see QH sufferingCry

nautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top