Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 36)

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

But wasn't  he hot as Akbar...I couldn't take my eyes off him...LOL

Talking of Hrithik..I caught the Krissh 3 trailer today...and the effects are patheticDead
He looked hot man..His diction and body language was spot on..How sexy did he look in that sword practice scene?LOL
The VFX is so pathetic in Krissh 3..Ra One had better special effects to be honestLOL But Bal loved Krissh 3 i guess..So we shouldn't tear it apartLOL

That scene wasDay Dreaming..and when he realizes she is watching him..that smug expressionEmbarrassed...that scene was so effortlessly sensuousEmbarrassed..Hrithik and Ash have fab chemistry...

the VFX was amazing in Krissh...what happened to them...I also saw the poster teaser of Dhoom 3...Aamir Day Dreaming

nautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Talking of Hrithik..I caught the Krissh 3 trailer today...and the effects are patheticDead
He looked hot man..His diction and body language was spot on..How sexy did he look in that sword practice scene?LOL
The VFX is so pathetic in Krissh 3..Ra One had better special effects to be honestLOL But Bal loved the trailor i guess..So we shouldn't tear it apartLOL

don't say anything about my krrish 3 Angry I dying to watch it. LOL I have been waiting for so long LOL

OK...no criticizing Krissh 3..anyways, it's got Hrithik, I am gonna watch itBig smile..I sat through Dhoom 2 only because of him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinlovenautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

The VFX is so pathetic in Krissh 3..Ra One had better special effects to be honestLOL But Bal loved the trailor i guess..So we shouldn't tear it apartLOL

don't say anything about my krrish 3 Angry I dying to watch it. LOL I have been waiting for so long LOL
Lol the VFX could have been way better man..And Vivek looks hilariousLOL

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

The VFX is so pathetic in Krissh 3..Ra One had better special effects to be honestLOL But Bal loved Krissh 3 i guess..So we shouldn't tear it apartLOL

That scene wasDay Dreaming..and when he realizes she is watching him..that smug expressionEmbarrassed...that scene was so effortlessly sensuousEmbarrassed..Hrithik and Ash have fab chemistry...

the VFX was amazing in Krissh...what happened to them...I also saw the poster teaser of Dhoom 3...Aamir Day Dreaming

You know what my favorite scene is? The entire Manmohana sequence esp. the part where they see eachother for the first time..The look on their faces, almost like they hit a lottery and their reaction to it was perfectionLOL And what chemistryClap Dhoom 2 sucked to honest and Ash was at her annoying best..But these two were outstanding in JA..

You like Aamir? I think he is good actor but he is not made for these kinda roles man..He doesn't look cool from any angle..He should leave these kinda roles to John and HRLOL

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Lol the VFX could have been way better man..And Vivek looks hilariousLOL

Vivek..where was he?Shocked woh hai movie mein

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

You know what my favorite scene is? The entire Manmohana sequence esp. the part where they see eachother for the first time..The look on their faces, almost like they hit a lottery and their reaction to it was perfectionLOL And what chemistryClap Dhoom 2 sucked to honest and Ash was at her annoying best..But these two were outstanding in JA..

You like Aamir? I think he is good actor but he is not made for these kinda roles man..He doesn't look cool from any angle..He should leave these kinda roles to John and HRLOL

I love Aamir as an actor...I have a feeling he will pull this one off as well...

nautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top