India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 34)

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
OK...I am bored talking about Asad all the time..there..I said itLOL...can we talk about something else since we can exercise freedom of speech hereWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

OK...I am bored talking about Asad all the time..there..I said itLOL...can we talk about something else since we can exercise freedom of speech hereWink
Shocked I cant believe you said thatLOL Asad is a boring guy so am not surprisedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Shocked I cant believe you said thatLOL Asad is a boring guy so am not surprisedLOL

No...it's just that now we don't debate over him..there are a set of characteristics that we have all agreed upon now..they are as follows:

1) He is a gem of a human being..everything that a person should strive to be, morality wise

2) He is vulnerable and sensitive

3) He is extreme...whether it's being a jerk or a prudeLOL

4) He does not trust himself

and whenever we talk about him, we end up concluding one of the 4 pointsLOL...so I just thought we needed a change..but I still love AAKEmbarrassed

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

No...it's just that now we don't debate over him..there are a set of characteristics that we have all agreed upon now..they are as follows:

1) He is a gem of a human being..everything that a person should strive to be, morality wise

and whenever we talk about him, we end up concluding one of the 4 pointsLOL...so I just thought we needed a change..but I still love AAKEmbarrassed

Lol i agree..We have analysed the shit out this show the past two days..I have never done that beforeLOL Btw, you watch PR by any chance? I end up watching the last scene everyday thanks to QH, so i know the storyLOL Arjun and Purvi have had two SRs till date..I doubt we'l get even one in QHLOL That show is so messed up man..The leads had sex, then they sacrificed and married other people, the guy did the deed with his wife and then after all the shit they are back together.So basically the guy has slept with both the sistersLOL I'l kill Gul if she shows something similarLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 20 August 2013 at 12:53pm

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Lol i agree..We have analysed the shit out this show the past two days..I have never done that beforeLOL Btw, you watch PR by any chance? I end up watching the last scene everyday thanks to QH, so i know the storyLOL Arjun and Purvi have had two SRs till date..I doubt we'l get even one in QHLOL That show is so messed up man..The leads had sex, then they sacrificed and married other people, the guy did the deed with his wife and then after all the shit they are back together.So basically the guy has slept with both the sistersLOL I'l kill Gul if she shows something similarLOL

Yeah..even I catch PR ka last part when I get my hands on the TV remote to watch QH...LOL...dude...they have a baby...QH se toh mujhe ummeed hi nahi haiLOLLOLLOL..

P.S: Shucks...he slept with both sisters..and yahan pe hum QH ke track ke logic ki baat kar rahe hain...LOL..now I can see Immy-Naj-Nik in better light..at least he hasn't slept with either...LOL...Gul rather not show any SR..I can live with it..but not this kind of crapDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Yeah..even I catch PR ka last part when I get my hands on the TV remote to watch QH...LOL...dude...they have a baby...QH se toh mujhe ummeed hi nahi haiLOLLOLLOL..

P.S: Shucks...he slept with both sisters..and yahan pe hum QH ke track ke logic ki baat kar rahe hain...LOL..now I can see Immy-Naj-Nik in better light..at least he hasn't slept with either...LOL...Gul rather not show any SR..I can live with it..but not this kind of crapDead
Lol Ekta loves these kinda stuff man..Multiple marriages are her forteLOL Gul is better though, so yeah i still have hopeLOL Btw, do you follow Jodha Akbar? Its going pretty well man..I don't follow it regularly but its a decent watch..The leads grow on you and they fit the roles to perfection..

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Lol Ekta loves these kinda stuff man..Multiple marriages are her forteLOL Gul is better though, so yeah i still have hopeLOL Btw, do you follow Jodha Akbar? Its going pretty well man..I don't follow it regularly but its a decent watch..The leads grow on you and they fit the roles to perfection..

I see it on and off...such kind of roles are Rajat's forte...although my personal favourite still remains Dharam Veer..the one he did with Vikrant

GredandForgerogerrocks

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Go to top