Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 32)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

RIP ZoYaan..ROFL...very happy in my heart dil dance maare re..dil dance maare dance maare...dil yeh dance maare..very happy in my heart dil dance maare rePartyDancing
ohhooo to ye hai teri khushi ka raajLOL
i loved asad today as well as asya and teacher scene...it was simple,cute and adorable...asad and zoya make the best couple and they are my OTP forever...they look so happy togetherEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

RIP ZoYaan..ROFL...very happy in my heart dil dance maare re..dil dance maare dance maare...dil yeh dance maare..very happy in my heart dil dance maare rePartyDancing
ohhooo to ye hai teri khushi ka raajLOL
i loved asad today as well as asya and teacher scene...it was simple,cute and adorable...asad and zoya make the best couple and they are my OTP forever...they look so happy togetherEmbarrassed

Haan Sujata..itni khushi...itni khushi...pehle kabhi nahi hui..

That teacher waala scene was so well written...Big smile...if Gul separates them na...I willAngry..samjhe ya samjhaaoonLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I think the English teacher scene was cute. But okay-ish. I mean, this is Gul Khan we're talking about and it looks like she just isn't weaving her magic into AsYa anymore. I get that the CVs are concentrating the episodes upon the Imrn-Najma-Nikhat track but I remember AsYa scenes during that Gudiya Factory track and they were absolutely amazing! I honestly am liking AyRa scenes more nowadays.

And yeah, Asad went to meet his teacher after some 20 years...just to prove her wrong? LOL Ain't nobody got time for that LOL

I love Haseena man. Only she could think of this master-plan. Oho, that rhymes LOL

BTW, I really want Asad to go berserk. Even on Zoya. I swear I won't bash him. I would welcome Akdu with open arms, justified or not LOL 

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Severus-

I think the English teacher scene was cute. But okay-ish. I mean, this is Gul Khan we're talking about and it looks like she just isn't weaving her magic into AsYa anymore. I get that the CVs are concentrating the episodes upon the Imrn-Najma-Nikhat track but I remember AsYa scenes during that Gudiya Factory track and they were absolutely amazing! I honestly am liking AyRa scenes more nowadays.

And yeah, Asad went to meet his teacher after some 20 years...just to prove her wrong? LOL Ain't nobody got time for that LOL

I love Haseena man. Only she could think of this master-plan. Oho, that rhymes LOL

BTW, I really want Asad to go berserk. Even on Zoya. I swear I won't bash him. I would welcome Akdu with open arms, justified or not LOL 

I found that scene super cute for some reason..Its just one of those days i guess..Not from a chemistry point of view thoughLOL I liked it cos it established how sensitive and emotionally vulnerable Asad is in reality..The fact that he remembers her words till date shows how much of an impact it has had on his psyche..They don't make such guys anymore manCryLOL
Oh and i love Haseena..I cant wait for it to explode though am certain its Ayaan who is gonna go berserk and Asad is gonna patiently bear all the insultsLOL

-Severus-starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I found that scene super cute for some reason..Its just one of those days i guess..Not from a chemistry point of view thoughLOL I liked it cos it established how sensitive and emotionally vulnerable Asad is in reality..The fact that he remembers her words till date shows how much of an impact it has had on his psyche..They don't make such guys anymore manCryLOL
Oh and i love Haseena..I cant wait for it to explode though am certain its Ayaan who is gonna go berserk and Asad is gonna patiently bear all the insultsLOL

Maybe I have still not got over Asad's hair LOL Haha yeah I see how you're on an Asad Postmartem Spree nowadays LOL But I'm not sure whether I would have liked this Asad if I were in his class. He seems to have been a yawn-inducing, mumbling nerd and I can't ever click with these kinda guys LOL I wouldn't mind the 28-year old Asad thought...minus the MCP and judgemental attitude. Puberty did him well I guess LOL

Yeah cause the only person Asad can insult is Zoya, no? I'm sure he'll stand and cry his eyes out in Haseena Bi's house and then come back home where he'd shout at Zoya for bringing this about LOL

Edited by -Severus- - 20 August 2013 at 11:47am

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Maybe I have still not got over Asad's hair LOL Haha yeah I see how you're on an Asad Postmartem Spree nowadays LOL But I'm not sure whether I would have liked this Asad if I were in his class. He seems to have been a yawn-inducing, mumbling nerd and I can't ever click with these kinda guys LOL I wouldn't mind the 28-year old Asad thought...minus the MCP and judgemental attitude. Puberty did him well I guess LOL

Yeah cause the only person Asad can insult is Zoya, no? I'm sure he'll stand and cry his eyes out in Haseena Bi's house and then come back home where he'd shout at Zoya for bringing this about LOL

Am in a good mood the past two days so its affecting the way am looking at thingsLOL Of course he was a boring nerd in school..Totally goes with his character..What i cant believe is that he had a crush on some random aunty and wanted to marry her..Remember one aunty revealed this in one of those functions?LOL I found the whole scene really cute man..I hate insensitive guys..Its a total turn off..So i love that Asad is this emotional and sensitive..I swear its rare to find such guys these days..Oh and yeah, i'd totally date a 28 year old Asad with a stubble..Am not sure about marriage thoughLOL
Asad might flip only if his mom is insulted..Otherwise i have no hopes from himLOL I don't mind even if he screams at Zoya man..After all the moping around, thats such a welcome changeLOL

-Severus-starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I don't know but that scene has garnered mixed responses and the reasons have been various...some see lack of chemistry..some see it as a bad thing for a teacher to say..I'd say think about it from Asad's point of view...some teacher may have told him something because he was like this typical snob kind of a person...he appeared to be...teachers say such things...that scene may not have been cute per se..it was meant to emotional...it was meant to show how disturbed a childhood this man had and how he takes everything to heart...we cannot have Asad and Zoe falling into each others arms at every available opportunity and mitwaing away to glory all the time...it gets boring after a while...their relationship has reached a new stage now...and that is how it will be dealt with...honestly the same audience wanted the jerk Asad to get his act together..now that he has it together, we wish different...He isn't there to break furniture in QH

-Severus-nautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Go to top