Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 26)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44318

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

In my class, a guy liked a girl and he proposed to her. The girl wasn't interested and she rejected him. He moped around saying she was heartless and everything. The other guys kept asking us why doesn't she accept the proposal since he's a good guy, studies well and everything. They never care about her feelings, she should feel something to accept that guy as her boyfriend right?
When the girl later fell in love with some school friend of hers, she was suddenly called a sl*t.

That hypocrisy annoys me.

Also one girl broke up with one guy and later is dating another guy. She's a wh*re while the guys continue to try for a number of girls at the same time.Angry

Had to get this off my chest
Yup thats male chauvinism at its best..Even in QH, when Dilshad had to choose a bride, did she even bother talking to Zoya and Tanveer before making a choice? So much was said about Asad's feelings and his choice but what about the girl? How did Dilshad take it for granted that both Zoya and Tannu are dying to marry her son?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


Arre isme illogical kya hai bata zara..they do not know they are meeting at the same place at the same time?LOL

No. This is the guy who believed his brother can do no wrong. How can he not think about the whole situation before reacting?

Neha...this is the same guy who said that Asad slept with Tanveer coz he did not want to marry Zoya..Dead.u think he has the sensibility to think things throughLOLLOL

And take this hypothetical scenario which is horribly based on chance...Asad decides to meet Nikhat but Haseena lands at KV at the same time...she leaves and Asad calls up Nikhat to meet...before Nikhat can leave, Haseena reaches Siddiqui Mansion...kya awesome confusion create hogaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44318

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


Arre isme illogical kya hai bata zara..they do not know they are meeting at the same place at the same time?LOL

No. This is the guy who believed his brother can do no wrong. How can he not think about the whole situation before reacting?
Na Ayaan believes Asad can do no wrong only so long as things go in his favor..Remember how he din't think twice before calling him sautela?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


Hypocrisy is pathetic...these so called preachers of morality are the exact opposite behind closed doorsDead

Exactly!

How can you point out the wrongs when you yourself do that?Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

If Asad n Ayaan have a fall-out tmrw, later they will hug n make-up like no tmrw too LOL

Yeh QH ki reet hai. But I for one am loving this drama.

Me too...thoda cheekhna chillana ho...tod phod...ilzaam lagana ho...tab hi toh maza aayegaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


Hypocrisy is pathetic...these so called preachers of morality are the exact opposite behind closed doorsDead

Exactly!

How can you point out the wrongs when you yourself do that?Angry

Aapne suna nahi hai kiya...hum karein toh Raasleela, tum karo toh character dheelaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForge

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yup thats male chauvinism at its best..Even in QH, when Dilshad had to choose a bride, did she even bother talking to Zoya and Tanveer before making a choice? So much was said about Asad's feelings and his choice but what about the girl? How did Dilshad take it for granted that both Zoya and Tannu are dying to marry her son?LOL

LOL So you too felt that?LOL

I wasn't active then. Never visited QH forum too. What discussions I missedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Neha...this is the same guy who said that Asad slept with Tanveer coz he did not want to marry Zoya..Dead.u think he has the sensibility to think things throughLOLLOL

And take this hypothetical scenario which is horribly based on chance...Asad decides to meet Nikhat but Haseena lands at KV at the same time...she leaves and Asad calls up Nikhat to meet...before Nikhat can leave, Haseena reaches Siddiqui Mansion...kya awesome confusion create hogaLOL

But both are coming to Haseena's house na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship & Mischief-Entry Free

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: Arteclectic   Replies: 637   Views: 13833

Arteclectic 637 13833 03 July 2008 at 5:33am by Arteclectic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index