starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I am missing the other members of this CC...Sujata, Anu, Bal and Professor...where is everyone?Cry

Tumne pukaaraa aur hum chale aaye LOL

Hi sexy babes!!!

Hey..Hug...

BTW girls..jaisa humne socha tha waisa hi hone waala hai

get your popcorn and coke...the drama starts tomorrowLOL

Abbey! Its illogical. No one thinks in this serialD'oh

Arre isme illogical kya hai bata zara..they do not know they are meeting at the same place at the same time?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged

I was talking about public assumption.

I like that you don't judgeBig smile
I have always believed that a person is free to do whatever he/she wants in life so long as it doesn't affect others..I hate moral policingLOL People have full right to make a mess of their lives..We are noone to interfere..It gets problematic only when it begins to affect others..For instance, if a guy falls for another girl after marriage, i wouldn't say thats a crime..Probably human nature..Instead of cheating, he should be mature enough to sort it out with his wife and move on..Saves everyone of all the emotional traumaLOL Thoda philosophical ho gaya but i believe in absolute liberty being given to a personLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I was talking about public assumption.

I like that you don't judgeBig smile
I have always believed that a person is free to do whatever he/she wants in life so long as it doesn't affect others..I hate moral policingLOL People have full right to make a mess of their lives..We are noone to interfere..It gets problematic only when it begins to affect others..For instance, if a guy falls for another girl after marriage, i wouldn't say thats a crime..Probably human nature..Instead of cheating, he should be mature enough to sort it out with his wife and move on..Saves everyone of all the emotional traumaLOL Thoda philosophical ho gaya but i believe in absolute liberty being given to a personLOL

Very well saidClap

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

I think am gonna sink into depressionLOL My senior expects me to work till 7 in the nightAngry And it'l take two hours to get back homeCry I'l be there in time to watch QH i guessLOL

7Shocked
Dictator!

With traffic or without the traffic?LOL
At least you won't miss watching. But you'll be tired to post I guess.
He actually works till 9.30 manLOL My house is too far from that firm..So two hours without trafficLOL

WorkaholicLOL

Not my kindLOL
Yup i like kamchor and lazy peopleLOL

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

In my class, a guy liked a girl and he proposed to her. The girl wasn't interested and she rejected him. He moped around saying she was heartless and everything. The other guys kept asking us why doesn't she accept the proposal since he's a good guy, studies well and everything. They never care about her feelings, she should feel something to accept that guy as her boyfriend right?
When the girl later fell in love with some school friend of hers, she was suddenly called a sl*t.

That hypocrisy annoys me.

Also one girl broke up with one guy and later is dating another guy. She's a wh*re while the guys continue to try for a number of girls at the same time.Angry

Had to get this off my chest

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Arre isme illogical kya hai bata zara..they do not know they are meeting at the same place at the same time?LOL

No. This is the guy who believed his brother can do no wrong. How can he not think about the whole situation before reacting?

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

In my class, a guy liked a girl and he proposed to her. The girl wasn't interested and she rejected him. He moped around saying she was heartless and everything. The other guys kept asking us why doesn't she accept the proposal since he's a good guy, studies well and everything. They never care about her feelings, she should feel something to accept that guy as her boyfriend right?
When the girl later fell in love with some school friend of hers, she was suddenly called a sl*t.

That hypocrisy annoys me.

Also one girl broke up with one guy and later is dating another guy. She's a wh*re while the guys continue to try for a number of girls at the same time.Angry

Had to get this off my chest

Hypocrisy is pathetic...these so called preachers of morality are the exact opposite behind closed doorsDead

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
If Asad n Ayaan have a fall-out tmrw, later they will hug n make-up like no tmrw too LOL

Yeh QH ki reet hai. But I for one am loving this drama.

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Go to top