Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 15)

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I really hated him you know...see all my earlier posts...I was on an Asad bashing spreeLOL...lekin ultimately maine mohabbat ka ilzaam apne dil pe le liyaEmbarrassedLOL..only because AAK has a heart of gold

So which episode was it when Asad managed to make you fall for him?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Am not shallow reAngryLOL Actually i used to love Asad when the show started..It was after the slap and this Tannu track that i started hating him..I could never get over the fact that he said Zoya doesn't deserve  a family..You know i was one of the few who defended Asad when he slapped Zoya?LOL

Never said you were shallowLOL

Say what? You? And what was your argument exactly?
Ah now we are gonna do this again?LOL
See i have always felt Asad was totally wrong in slapping Zoya..Its just that i could see where he was coming from..Not justified but yeah, understandable..Asad's world has always revolved around his ammi..We all know how much he dotes on his mom..He had warned Zoya multiple times about not giving shelter to Mariam cos he understood the gravity of the situation..Zoya lied and purposefully led him to believe that she had nothing to do with Mariam..Now in such a scenario, her dad comes and blackmails him & moments later his mom is struggling for life..So its quite logical that he held Zoya responsible for the mess..Slapping her was not right but i don't think you should make it into an issue of male dominance or chauvinism..At that moment, the gender or the circumstance din't matter..All he saw was the person who was responsible for his mom's condition..i don think it was a way of asserting his dominance..He was just a son who was on the verge of losing his mother..It shouldn't be made into a man v. woman issue at allLOL
So yeah, i kinda understood his predicament in this situation..What i couldn't get over was his attitude..I hated how he taunted her about her mom's death and his statement about her not deserving a family..To me, these statements were far more insensitive than that one act of violence..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged

I really hated him you know...see all my earlier posts...I was on an Asad bashing spreeLOL...lekin ultimately maine mohabbat ka ilzaam apne dil pe le liyaEmbarrassedLOL..only because AAK has a heart of gold

So which episode was it when Asad managed to make you fall for him?Embarrassed

When he stood by Zoya when she discovered her father was no more...Embarrassed

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Am not shallow reAngryLOL Actually i used to love Asad when the show started..It was after the slap and this Tannu track that i started hating him..I could never get over the fact that he said Zoya doesn't deserve  a family..You know i was one of the few who defended Asad when he slapped Zoya?LOL

Never said you were shallowLOL

Say what? You? And what was your argument exactly?
See i have always felt Asad was totally wrong in slapping Zoya..Its just that i could see where he was coming from..Not justified but yeah, understandable..Asad's world has always revolved around his ammi..We all know how much he dotes on his mom..He had warned Zoya multiple times about not giving shelter to Mariam cos he understood the gravity of the situation..Zoya lied and purposefully led him to believe that she had nothing to do with Mariam..Now in such a scenario, her dad comes and blackmails him & moments later his mom is struggling for life..So its quite logical that he held Zoya responsible for the mess..Slapping her was not right but i don't think you should make it into an issue of male dominance or chauvinism..At that moment, the gender or the circumstance din't matter..All he saw was the person who was responsible for his mom's condition..i don think it was a way of asserting his dominance..He was just a son who was on the verge of losing his mother..It shouldn't be made into a man v. woman issue at allLOL
So yeah, i kinda understood his predicament in this situation..What i couldn't get over was his attitude..I hated how he taunted her about her mom's death and his statement about her not deserving a family..To me, these statements were far more insensitive than that one act of violence..

Tussi toh dil le gaye yaara...Clap..i wish we have great episodes of QH, so that we can have u analyzing this wayEmbarrassed

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

It has never been an issue of man v woman for me.
It was about the slap. The slap that he administered to a person who was his guest and who he always insisted should be a stranger in his family. 
Even if someone was responsible, you don't go slapping them.
I understand he was upset, scared and angry. I understand him lashing out at Zoya. But why bring dead parents into the issue?

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Tussi toh dil le gaye yaara...Clap..i wish we have great episodes of QH, so that we can have u analyzing this wayEmbarrassed
Haha we should have met back then man..There was so much to argueLOL

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged

IKR!

Ranjini, I love you dammit! (unromantically of courseLOLEmbarrassed Such an awesome person you are.Clap

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

IKR!

Ranjini, I love you dammit! (unromantically of courseLOLEmbarrassed Such an awesome person you are.Clap

Off the topic...LOL..I wish Zoya says to Asad someday "I love u dammit!!!"..lekin pata nahi woh din kab aayegaLOL..

Go to top