Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 140)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

[

I liked SJ right fm the promo where she said "Kholti hui ketli se kaanch ke pyaale mein ek khaasam khaas chai purjoshi se pesh ki jaaye". I said wow what dialogue delivery. I don't think she was pretty or n e thing then. But I started watching QH fm 1st Jan.
I actually loved Asad and Zoya right from the first promo..Esp. Asad..Man that 'ishq waqt zaaya karne ka zariya hai' kinda stayed with me..Thats my favorite promo till date..Judge meLOL
Oh and i loved Zoya in the dargah scene..She looked drop dead gorgeous..She kinda became OTT after a while esp. her first few interactions with Asad..But later, her character was toned down and i must say, SJ has improved tremendously..
yes this was the first time in history i liked karan...though i knew him since kitni mast hai jindgiLOL
SJ is far better than others in her first show...be it karan  or take anyone elseLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

[

I liked SJ right fm the promo where she said "Kholti hui ketli se kaanch ke pyaale mein ek khaasam khaas chai purjoshi se pesh ki jaaye". I said wow what dialogue delivery. I don't think she was pretty or n e thing then. But I started watching QH fm 1st Jan.
I actually loved Asad and Zoya right from the first promo..Esp. Asad..Man that 'ishq waqt zaaya karne ka zariya hai' kinda stayed with me..Thats my favorite promo till date..Judge meLOL
Oh and i loved Zoya in the dargah scene..She looked drop dead gorgeous..She kinda became OTT after a while esp. her first few interactions with Asad..But later, her character was toned down and i must say, SJ has improved tremendously..

Bahut Bol bachan tha yeh AAKLOL
sahi me..kya kya bhashan deta tha ye pahle...LOL

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
karan ne jitni baar tejjeeb aur tameej bola hai show me i am sure utni baar jenny ko ILU bhi nahi bola hogaLOL

Edited by sujataraje - 24 August 2013 at 5:24am

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged

[

But thats one classy promo man..Very impactful..I loved how KSG said those lines..Oh and Shalini looked gorgeous..More than Karan, its the way the promo was shot and executed..The fact that KSG delivered it to perfection just added to the charm..

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

[

But thats one classy promo man..Very impactful..I loved how KSG said those lines..Oh and Shalini looked gorgeous..More than Karan, its the way the promo was shot and executed..The fact that KSG delivered it to perfection just added to the charm..
ohhooo aaj to ranji turned into new karan's fangirlEmbarrassed
kiddingg..yes that scene and karan was perfect Clap

Edited by sujataraje - 24 August 2013 at 5:24am

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

[

Yeah man. Talks abt tameez, Tehzeeb, aas paas ke mahaul ki kadra n all that nonsense LOL

Pehle Bol bachchan tha Ab sajjan ho Gaya LOL

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

[

ohhooo aaj to ranji turned into new karan's fangirlEmbarrassed
kiddingg..yes that scene and karan was perfect Clap
Lol i always said KSG and SJ are good actors man..Am not a fan though but i do think they are really good actors..
Suja you first typed kissing na?LOLI was wondering what you were referring to..Probably KSG's contract?LOL

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged

[

I loved that phase too. So much fun. Zoya Faarouqi ko AAK ka hi ghar milna tha??? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Go to top