Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 133)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by sujataraje

and that too not cheapo teengae type of romanceLOLits difficult..and in romance scene i dont balme gautam..bechare pe kitna pressure hota hai tume kya maloomLOL

Pressure ko chodo. Agar koi aur hota toh bhi nahin kar paataLOL
nahi yaar i will give him benifit of doubtLOLbecahre ke ungli ne kisi ko idhar se udhar chhu diya..vahi uska band baj jaayegaLOL

Edited by sujataraje - 24 August 2013 at 4:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I beg to differ here...Gary Oldman is an actor par excellence but he cannot or may not fit some roles because he doesn't look the part...I agree that a good actor needs to do every role with ease..but looking the part is as important as playing it...IMO...for example. ..I wouldn't cast Depp as a superhero...looks not it terms of good or bad..looks in terms of identifiable by the audience

Typecasting most of it.
But you are right though.

Reminds me, Ben Affleck is the new BatmanConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Agreed..He doesn't cry well IMOLOL And he looks creepy when he gives that full fledged smileLOL

Its those lips. He's conscious about them. Same goes for Drashti. You see her in Jhalak you'll understand that better. Very aware that they have lipstick.
Lol DD goes OTT in romantic scenes man..The heavy breathing and quivering of lips is such a huge put off..Where is the subtlety dude? Its almost like Geet has an orgasm every time Maan touches herLOL

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Agreed..He doesn't cry well IMOLOL And he looks creepy when he gives that full fledged smileLOL

Its those lips. He's conscious about them. Same goes for Drashti. You see her in Jhalak you'll understand that better. Very aware that they have lipstick.
Lol DD goes OTT in romantic scenes man..The heavy breathing and quivering of lips is such a huge put off..Where is the subtlety dude? Its almost like Geet has an orgasm every time Maan touches herLOL
ek yaha asad hai jise kabhi kuchh hota hi nahi hai...i still feel he could have done the deed during BNHH time..but now those days wont come againLOL

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Sruthi why are you ignoring me?Cry Aisa kya kar diya maine?Cry You ain't even replying to my questionCry Why so much differentiation?Cry

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

nahi yaar i will give him benifit of doubtLOLbecahre ke ungli ne kisi ko idhar se udhar chhu diya..vahi uska band baj jaayegaLOL

Remember Baa Bahu aur Baby. Betiyaan apni ya paraaya dhan?
Agreed the direction was lacking there but actors also need to put effort.

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

I beg to differ here...Gary Oldman is an actor par excellence but he cannot or may not fit some roles because he doesn't look the part...I agree that a good actor needs to do every role with ease..but looking the part is as important as playing it...IMO...for example. ..I wouldn't cast Depp as a superhero...looks not it terms of good or bad..looks in terms of identifiable by the audience

Typecasting most of it.
But you are right though.

Reminds me, Ben Affleck is the new BatmanConfused

Let's not talk about it pleaseCryCry

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Hello ladies...seems like a healthy debate is up. Here are my two cents:

The only reason a serial works is because of a solid story backed by slick direction and played out by good actors...

IMO...Barun, Gurmeet, Sanaya, Amar Upadhyaya are very average actors...and they will fall flat if not backed by good writing. .

On the other hand...actors like Karan and Ronit can make a mediocre scene look brilliant only by their acting prowess. ..

Bollywood is a different ball game altogether. ..it requires a personality that can slip into a multitude of roles without looking odd.good looks are not essential. ..audience should be able to identify with a character in a limited time span...only 3 so far have made it big in films from tv...SRK, vidya and sushant...because all three of them have a believable personality. ..they could be anyone from the crowd types...

A classic example of a good TV actor not making it in films is Wentworth Miller who played Michael Scofield in the tv series Prison Break...he is an amazing actor with drop dead good looks...but he is cut out for TV only...he is too unreal to be identified by a film audience. ..same with KSG...and Rajeev Khandelwal...

bang on..but i still feel rajeev did better than karan...LOL
sushant i like him...but i still doubt how long he can go

Of course...because Aamir was a superlative script and Table 21 was Paresh Rawal's film...and Rajeev has done some pathetic stuff...what I mean to say is...their good looks work against them because their roles become stereotypical. ..now u only tell me...if I tell u whom at cast as a galli ka gunda in some bollywood flick or a college ruffian..whom will u cast...Karan, Rajeev or Sushant? ?

Yaar when you can cast Imran Khan as a gangster, KSG and Rajeev can defo be cast as gali ka gundaLOLOh and when Kat can survive with one expression, anyone can make it in Bollywood provided you have the right connections and luck is in your favorLOL

Apart fm connections actors need something else also to survive which I can't mention here LOL

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Go to top