Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 132)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44348

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by sujataraje

[QUOTE=GredandForge]Ranji, Saraswatichandra in MalayalamLOL[/QUOTEeanji will watch it..shart laga loLOL
Are nahi..I don even watch the originalDeadLOL Its too melodramatic for my taste man..Jen and GR are one dimensional actors..GR is good in intense scenes but falls flat when he has to do mushy romance or act all goofy and silly..Karan actually does that wellLOL Jen on the other hand overacts a lot..She really needs to tone it down a notch..

Gautam is very awkward I feel. How did he manage to enter the acting field when he's so conscious about the camera I don't get. When there is no crying involved, intense scenes are much easier to do than romance. Romance is not everyone's forte. 
Agreed..He doesn't cry well IMOLOL And he looks creepy when he gives that full fledged smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

kat does not know anything about acting...but i like herLOL

As far as looks goLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by sujataraje

[QUOTE=GredandForge]Ranji, Saraswatichandra in MalayalamLOL[/QUOTEeanji will watch it..shart laga loLOL
Are nahi..I don even watch the originalDeadLOL Its too melodramatic for my taste man..Jen and GR are one dimensional actors..GR is good in intense scenes but falls flat when he has to do mushy romance or act all goofy and silly..Karan actually does that wellLOL Jen on the other hand overacts a lot..She really needs to tone it down a notch..

Gautam is very awkward I feel. How did he manage to enter the acting field when he's so conscious about the camera I don't get. When there is no crying involved, intense scenes are much easier to do than romance. Romance is not everyone's forte. 
and that too not cheapo teengae type of romanceLOLits difficult..and in romance scene i dont blame gautam..bechare pe kitna pressure hota hai tume kya maloomLOL


Edited by sujataraje - 24 August 2013 at 4:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


Of course...because Aamir was a superlative script and Table 21 was Paresh Rawal's film...and Rajeev has done some pathetic stuff...what I mean to say is...their good looks work against them because their roles become stereotypical. ..now u only tell me...if I tell u whom at cast as a galli ka gunda in some bollywood flick or a college ruffian..whom will u cast...Karan, Rajeev or Sushant? ?

I would cast none but that is based on their previous work. Your looks play a major role but as a good actor you should be able to fit into all the roles.

I beg to differ here...Gary Oldman is an actor par excellence but he cannot or may not fit some roles because he doesn't look the part...I agree that a good actor needs to do every role with ease..but looking the part is as important as playing it...IMO...for example. ..I wouldn't cast Depp as a superhero...looks not it terms of good or bad..looks in terms of identifiable by the audience

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Agreed..He doesn't cry well IMOLOL And he looks creepy when he gives that full fledged smileLOL

Its those lips. He's conscious about them. Same goes for Drashti. You see her in Jhalak you'll understand that better. Very aware that they have lipstick.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by sujataraje

kat does not know anything about acting...but i like herLOL

As far as looks goLOL
ye i am talking about only and only looks here..she does not go through extreme makeup and OTT hairstyle or dresses..LOL


Edited by sujataraje - 24 August 2013 at 4:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

and that too not cheapo teengae type of romanceLOLits difficult..and in romance scene i dont balme gautam..bechare pe kitna pressure hota hai tume kya maloomLOL

Pressure ko chodo. Agar koi aur hota toh bhi nahin kar paataLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

An actor's prowess can never be identified by whether he does TV or films...I don't think SRK is a good actor..but his personality is magnetic

We are talking about stars here.
There are many actors who are silent outside but onscreen they create magic.

Ya...Nawaz Siddiqui...Jimmy Shergill...I just love them both

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship & Mischief-Entry Free

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: Arteclectic   Replies: 637   Views: 13894

Arteclectic 637 13894 03 July 2008 at 5:33am by Arteclectic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index