Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 125)

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

though i watched kasauti...but that was bullshit serial...kaun sa bachha kisse tha ..kiski shadi kis se kitni baar huyi... i still dont rememberLOL

Me and my friends used to discuss the show in school. With dialogues tooLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Are nahi..I was talking about internet popularity onlyLOL Like if Barun quits, you have petitions being signed and fans threatening to commit suicide etc. but if Anas decides to quit, all this wont happen..That doesn't mean he is any less important to his show or he has less of an impact on the viewers..Wahi mai bhi keh rahi thiLOL But yeah, in general i do think a show can do well if the lead is replaced if they have a good story..For w while people might find it difficult to adjust but they'l get used to it over a period of time..The show will just lose the online viewership which is no big deal cos TRPs are obviously more importantLOL

I confess I was shocked when I came to know DABH and Saathiya and the like had International fans tooLOL
but i till feel DABH is better than other saas bahu serial...its not that regressive ...like saathia and all...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by sujataraje

though i watched kasauti...but that was bullshit serial...kaun sa bachha kisse tha ..kiski shadi kis se kitni baar huyi... i still dont rememberLOL

Me and my friends used to discuss the show in school. With dialogues tooLOL
 i still remember when mihir died...it was shock for everyone...it was talk of the townLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

If Barun has dedicated fans contributing to the TRP, why din IPK TRPs sky rocket once he came back? As far as i remember, thes how had good TRPs till Feb..Uske baad everything went down the drain..The show should have done extremely well till Barun was part of it right?I do agree Barun has a huge fanbase but most of them watch the show online..I am certain the show will be no.1 on IF but TRPs are a different ball game all together..
If Sanaya has a loyal TRP generating fanbase, why is Chanchan doing so badly? All am saying is that its the story that matters at the end of the day..QH is doing well not because KSG is popular but probably because there is something in the show which people like..Same with Barun and Sanaya..If Barun comes back with a show, there is no guarantee it'l do wellLOL

What is important right here is for them to sustain. The industry is very fickle and if its a person's means of livelihood, it doesn't really matter how high the TRPs are. As long as it can run for a year or so, keeping the popularity of the actor intact, the actor needs to worry about nothing. So from that angle both Barun and Sanaya can manage alright. That's all I'm trying to say.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

 i still remember when mihir died...it was shock for everyone...it was talk of the townLOL

KJo put it in his film. Of course it was popularLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

but i till feel DABH is better than other saas bahu serial...its not that regressive ...like saathia and all...LOL

Maybe but I never liked Sandhya especially because of Deepika's acting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

If Barun has dedicated fans contributing to the TRP, why din IPK TRPs sky rocket once he came back? As far as i remember, thes how had good TRPs till Feb..Uske baad everything went down the drain..The show should have done extremely well till Barun was part of it right?I do agree Barun has a huge fanbase but most of them watch the show online..I am certain the show will be no.1 on IF but TRPs are a different ball game all together..
If Sanaya has a loyal TRP generating fanbase, why is Chanchan doing so badly? All am saying is that its the story that matters at the end of the day..QH is doing well not because KSG is popular but probably because there is something in the show which people like..Same with Barun and Sanaya..If Barun comes back with a show, there is no guarantee it'l do wellLOL

What is important right here is for them to sustain. The industry is very fickle and if its a person's means of livelihood, it doesn't really matter how high the TRPs are. As long as it can run for a year or so, keeping the popularity of the actor intact, the actor needs to worry about nothing. So from that angle both Barun and Sanaya can manage alright. That's all I'm trying to say.
story has biggest role...and connection with audience with good direction thats damn true...you can see what happened to chhanchhan even with sanaya...the you can see SSLK...even with no big name it could make a place for itself...QH is biggest example...it never worked because it was gul's or karan's show...it worked because of its story and direction 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by sujataraje

but i till feel DABH is better than other saas bahu serial...its not that regressive ...like saathia and all...LOL

Maybe but I never liked Sandhya especially because of Deepika's acting.
thats  different ..but i appreciate it because they show there is something called girls education.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship & Mischief-Entry Free

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: Arteclectic   Replies: 637   Views: 13839

Arteclectic 637 13839 03 July 2008 at 5:33am by Arteclectic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index