Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 123)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by GredandForge

You remember Barun confessed in an interview that he wanted to quit way back in Feb but the makers forced him to continue? You think they would have had that silly kidnapping track if not for Barun's movie? I actually think Barun's indecisiveness contributed a big deal in ruining the show..Not to say Gul and her team were not at fault..The writing became very shoddy as well..So yeah, i guess it was a combination of all these factors..But it looks like Gul has learnt her lesson cos QH doesn't really depend on the lead pairLOL

Well you really can't afford to quit on an extremely popular show for a film that has no name and budget. He's learned his lesson from Amar Upadhyay, Karan Singh Grover and the likes I guess.
But fans created a ruckus when he left. TRPs had gone down too. He then became sure of his fanbase and moved to make his decision. He was not interested in the show anymore and it showed. Good thing he continued till there was a replacement but again the same fans couldn't accept it.

QH doesn't depend on them but people will stop watching if they change LOL
You think the general TRP audience cares?LOL Anas and Deepika aren't half as popular as Barun or Sanaya..But its their show which is topping the charts right? I think people relate more to the characters than actors in Telly soaps..I do agree its difficult to adjust and the TRPs might fall for a while but if the story is good or wait, lets just say caters to the taste of the TRP audience, am sure they'l lap it up..Saathiya and BV did well even after their lead quit right? KSG or SJ quitting will result in loss of viewership as far as their fans are concerned..But i don think it'l make any difference to the TRPs in the long run..Thats what i think but i might be wrong hereLOL
yaar you people are wrong...barun and snanaya are popluar in internet audience...and they alsogot famous   after show only...you ask any TRP audience...even i used to watch DABH...LOLdeepika is more famous in aunty brigade...all get famous because of characters only thats true...but never takeInternet  popularity in account when it comes to TRP and aunties...karan singh grover was never famous until QH happens..no matter how many girls are mad for him on internet or from teenage section...and yes they tend to focus on characters more than actors

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujataraje

i seriously dont know whats wrong with my hair..i always has thin hair but hair fall as never as such problem...but after shifting to chennai..mere baalo ka satyanash ho gayaAngry
aur abhi kuch monthse to itna hirfall hai ki kya bataoo... i feel cryingCry

Where are you originally from? Sea air does that to you. Makes you tanned too.
My mom had awesome hair when she was in Kerala, after shifting here everything gone.Ouch
ohhh dont even talk about tanning.Cry.. i hail from UP

I know.Cry My Gran still keeps cribbing about how the sea air here has turned me and my sister dark. Everytime she sees our photos we have to listen to her repeat the same thing again and againLOL
i know i also have to give explanation every time i go to my placeLOL

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

You think the general TRP audience cares?LOL Anas and Deepika aren't half as popular as Barun or Sanaya..But its their show which is topping the charts right? I think people relate more to the characters than actors in Telly soaps..I do agree its difficult to adjust and the TRPs might fall for a while but if the story is good or wait, lets just say caters to the taste of the TRP audience, am sure they'l lap it up..Saathiya and BV did well even after their lead quit right? KSG or SJ quitting will result in loss of viewership as far as their fans are concerned..But i don think it'l make any difference to the TRPs in the long run..Thats what i think but i might be wrong hereLOL

You see an immediate drop in TRPs. And now with all these award shows happening, the TRP audience also know a few of them. I used to wonder how some shows are still airing but each finds its own fans. Saathiya is one such example. Who brings a camel into the show?LOL

But Saathiya has been doing well after the lead changed. It depends on the story. Balika Vadhu not so well. 

When I said fans, I had Barun in mind. His fans are dedicated enough to contribute to the TRP. And International fans also have a say now so he'll be fine.

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged

yaar you people are wrong...barun and snanaya are popluar in internet audience...and they alsogot famous   after show only...you ask any TRP audience...even i used to watch DABH...LOLdeepika is more famous in aunty brigade...all get famous because of characters only thats true...but never takeInternet  popularity in account when it comes to TRP and aunties...karan singh grover was never famous until QH happens..no matter how many girls are mad for him on internet or from teenage section...and yes they tend to focus on characters more than actors

Yes. Indian audience still accepts regressive concepts. It baffles me.
But Barun and Sanaya have TRP fans too. Not just Internet fans. I know a fewLOL

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged

i know i also have to give explanation every time i go to my placeLOL

Phooti kismatLOL

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

You see an immediate drop in TRPs. And now with all these award shows happening, the TRP audience also know a few of them. I used to wonder how some shows are still airing but each finds its own fans. Saathiya is one such example. Who brings a camel into the show?LOL

But Saathiya has been doing well after the lead changed. It depends on the story. Balika Vadhu not so well. 

When I said fans, I had Barun in mind. His fans are dedicated enough to contribute to the TRP. And International fans also have a say now so he'll be fine.
i think it all depends how much justice a replacement can do to role..saathia me karne ko tha kya..main kar seti..dheere dhree ahem ji ahem ji aur maanji bolte raho..rote raho...LOL
when rajeev left kahi to hoga..here was huge loss of TRP...LOL
balika vadhu's story after pratyusha has to be shifted to other characters...
in kyunki they had to get smriti back but ronit could do justice to mihir

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
shradhha and mayak turned into fashion designer????just seeing them launching their collection at lakme fashion week

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Are nahi..I was talking about internet popularity onlyLOL Like if Barun quits, you have petitions being signed and fans threatening to commit suicide etc. but if Anas decides to quit, all this wont happen..That doesn't mean he is any less important to his show or he has less of an impact on the viewers..Wahi mai bhi keh rahi thiLOL But yeah, in general i do think a show can do well if the lead is replaced if they have a good story..For w while people might find it difficult to adjust but they'l get used to it over a period of time..The show will just lose the online viewership which is no big deal cos TRPs are obviously more importantLOL

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

Go to top