Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 121)

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Morning people..I guess noone is here but i had to post cos i see Suja spreading rumors about meAngryLOL I was at my friend's place man, no jaado hai nasha hai sequenceCryLOL
That said, i had to share this here..My friend is a silent stalker of IF and she showed me a few topics created on another forum when QH started..I was shocked reading what people had to say about QH and Gul..Can i just say am so glad QH is doing so well?LOL Its almost like everyone expected Gul to fall flat but she managed to prove them all wrong..Am no Gul fan but am glad she shut everyone upLOL

SadLOL

I read all those. Man, I am really glad she proved them wrong. But still in doubt about the 'ignore old show if a new one starts' thing. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Morning people..I guess noone is here but i had to post cos i see Suja spreading rumors about meAngryLOL I was at my friend's place man, no jaado hai nasha hai sequenceCryLOL
That said, i had to share this here..My friend is a silent stalker of IF and she showed me a few topics created on another forum when QH started..I was shocked reading what people had to say about QH and Gul..Can i just say am so glad QH is doing so well?LOL Its almost like everyone expected Gul to fall flat but she managed to prove them all wrong..Am no Gul fan but am glad she shut everyone upLOL

SadLOL

I read all those. Man, I am really glad she proved them wrong. But still in doubt about the 'ignore old show if a new one starts' thing. 
Actually Gul does have the tendency to ignore her old show when a new one startsLOL It happened with Geet and IPK i guess..But i don really think QH affected IPK cos IPK was ruined even prior to that..Like right from the time the two got married in FebLOL
Its just that people were being really harsh to Gul thanks to all those conspiracy theories about her slapping Barun, forcing him to quit etcLOL Oh and Barun fans actually spread rumors about Gul having an affair with KSG cos that apparently explains why she is ruining IPK for QH..I honestly found all this disgusting..Am really glad Gul proved them all wrong..

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Actually Gul does have the tendency to ignore her old show when a new one startsLOL It happened with Geet and IPK i guess..But i don really think QH affected IPK cos IPK was ruined even prior to that..Like right from the time the two got married in FebLOL
Its just that people were being really harsh to Gul thanks to all those conspiracy theories about her slapping Barun, forcing him to quit etcLOL Oh and Barun fans actually spread rumors about Gul having an affair with KSG cos that apparently explains why she is ruining IPK for QH..I honestly found all this disgusting..Am really glad Gul proved them all wrong..

See, the story was already downhill. Maybe Gul started planning QH from Feb, we don't know. Haven't seen Geet completely but I think I read it was handed over to a different PH and later the channel got shut. So its not really clear. If it happens again then we could say it with more confidence but still not completely sure since a lot of factors contribute to the making of a show.

I was shocked reading those theories. There will be good and bad everywhere but those stories were worth a TV show themselves. Why would Gul really do that? She has so many people depending on her. She can't let a personal relation effect so many lives. Its stupid even to think she would do that coz in the end it will be her loss.

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Lecture mein hoon Suja..will be back in a while...

As for hairfall...switch to dove ka hair oil...it is AMAZING

Are you sure? Their shampoo made me lose hairCry
i dont use dove shampoos because its not suitabel for oily hair..but i will try this oilBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

i dont use dove shampoos because its not suitabel for oily hair..but i will try this oilBig smile

I'm using L'oreal. Its alright. But I think its better I switch back to homemade things.

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

See, the story was already downhill. Maybe Gul started planning QH from Feb, we don't know. Haven't seen Geet completely but I think I read it was handed over to a different PH and later the channel got shut. So its not really clear. If it happens again then we could say it with more confidence but still not completely sure since a lot of factors contribute to the making of a show.

I was shocked reading those theories. There will be good and bad everywhere but those stories were worth a TV show themselves. Why would Gul really do that? She has so many people depending on her. She can't let a personal relation effect so many lives. Its stupid even to think she would do that coz in the end it will be her loss.
this show is gul's...because she promotes it as her baby..and i think its her dream show...but as she said people denied to buy it because it was based on muslim community as channels were apprehensive about audience and TRPs...and i actually never knew who the gul was...LOLi did not like IPK,did not like geet...but since promo i loved Qh hai...even my family over there they alsoonly watched   Qubool HAI out of all three...

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged

I'm using L'oreal. Its alright. But I think its better I switch back to homemade things.
i seriously dont know whats wrong with my hair..i always has thin hair but hair fall as never as such problem...but after shifting to chennai..mere baalo ka satyanash ho gayaAngry
aur abhi kuch monthse to itna hirfall hai ki kya bataoo... i feel cryingCry

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

this show is gul's...because she promotes it as her baby..and i think its her dream show...but as she said people denied to buy it because it was based on muslim community as channels were apprehensive about audience and TRPs...and i actually never knew who the gul was...LOLi did not like IPK,did not like geet...but since promo i loved Qh hai...even my family over there they also only watched   Qubool HAI out of all three...

She called IPK her baby tooLOL

I keep track of all shows so I more or less have an idea. Not about the PH and stuff. All this happened after finding India ForumsLOL
Still, its something close to her because she hails from a Muslim background. 

Go to top