rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by -Severus-

Hahaha Ranjini nailed it about Shruti's partner! LOL

Ne's partner should be well-versed at sarcasm man. And he better have good arguments up his sleeve else she'll just snub him with a "I'm not convinced" LOL

And Ranji should have a husband who knows the Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai romance. Else he'll be dumped before you could say "Christopher Columbus" Tongue
Angry Am not interested in almost kiss sequences..Not my typeLOL

Since she's limited by posts, I'll take it upon myself to answer that.
This is Jism wala Jaadu not IPKLOL

Okay. Double entrende is now tripledLOL
Lamao..This is howlariousLOL Did this happen by design or default?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GredandForgenautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Lamao..This is howlariousLOL Did this happen by design or default?LOL

Default. I realised it when I was reading it after postingLOL

-Severus-nautanki_anurogerrocks

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Lamao..My dad is obsessed with studies manLOL You know i had to ask him permission to switch on the TV till i finished school?LOL And he wouldn't watch anything either during my examsLOL He din't sleep at all the night before my 10th and 12th results cameLOL Oh and he gets paranoid everytime my semester results are announced..If i end up with a 3rd or 4th rank, i need to give him full information on the students who had the audacity to beat his daughterLOL Yeah, i guess he needs therapyLOL

I know right? Remember how I said I got all A*s this time, except for an A in Urdu? Well, Mom and I went to collect the result, Mom was so frikking happy she took me to this amazing restaurant on the way back...and then I show to Dad and he goes like, "Why an A in Urdu? It's your mother tongue. It's supposed to be a part you" etc etc. Thank God my Mom told him to stop being a killjoy and be grateful for once else I think I would have lost it LOL I mean, only one girl among 60 got all A*s so my result isn't as crappy as my Dad thinks, right?LOL

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
My parents aren't so particular. They would've liked it if I got super cool grades but since I'm doing pretty well its never been an issueBig smile
Coming from a family of achievers adds pressure though. My sister got 181 rank in her Medical Entrance exam. Out of two lakh students who were giving the exam.
A cousin recently got accepted to Stanford.
Now its my turn to make miracles happen. Sigh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Severus-

Lamao..My dad is obsessed with studies manLOL You know i had to ask him permission to switch on the TV till i finished school?LOL And he wouldn't watch anything either during my examsLOL He din't sleep at all the night before my 10th and 12th results cameLOL Oh and he gets paranoid everytime my semester results are announced..If i end up with a 3rd or 4th rank, i need to give him full information on the students who had the audacity to beat his daughterLOL Yeah, i guess he needs therapyLOL

I know right? Remember how I said I got all A*s this time, except for an A in Urdu? Well, Mom and I went to collect the result, Mom was so frikking happy she took me to this amazing restaurant on the way back...and then I show to Dad and he goes like, "Why an A in Urdu? It's your mother tongue. It's supposed to be a part you" etc etc. Thank God my Mom told him to stop being a killjoy and be grateful for once else I think I would have lost it LOL I mean, only one girl among 60 got all A*s so my result isn't as crappy as my Dad thinks, right?LOL

OhmygoshShocked This is exactly how my dad reactsShocked If i get a 96, he'l be like'How did you end up losing those 4 marks?'LOL Oh and he loves maths..Meaning thats his first love and therefore loves anything and everything associated with that goddamn subjectLOL Can you believe i started hating that subject cos of his obsession?LOL He used to go ballistic everytime i scored less marks in mathsLOL

-Severus-GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

OhmygoshShocked This is exactly how my dad reactsShocked If i get a 96, he'l be like'How did you end up losing those 4 marks?'LOL Oh and he loves maths..Meaning thats his first love and therefore loves anything and everything associated with that goddamn subjectLOL Can you believe i started hating that subject cos of his obsession?LOL He used to go ballistic everytime i scored less marks in mathsLOL

I love mathsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

My parents aren't so particular. They would've liked it if I got super cool grades but since I'm doing pretty well its never been an issueBig smile
Coming from a family of achievers adds pressure though. My sister got 181 rank in her Medical Entrance exam. Out of two lakh students who were giving the exam.
A cousin recently got accepted to Stanford.
Now its my turn to make miracles happen. Sigh.
Oh man..That sounds cool..Wish your sister luck from my sideEmbarrassed

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

I love mathsBig smile

Science was always my favorite subject..I liked maths too but my dad's unhealthy obsession with it contributed to my hatredLOL

Go to top