India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 110)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
ok this reminds me...ranji's partner should be one who can HANDLE ranji... i mean  otherwise ranji would be calling him prude all the time LOL

Edited by sujataraje - 23 August 2013 at 7:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

ok this reminds me...ranji's partner should be one who can HANDLE ranji... i mea otherwise ranji wold be calling him prude all the time LOL

ROFL

I can imagine her going on at him "Dude, don't be such a prude. Loosen up man"LOL

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Severus-

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lol..My dad has actually given up now..He has realized that you cant make someone disciplined by giving them boring lectures 24*7LOL I see a lot of Asad in my dadLOL He is short tempered and slightly judgmental too..Like if someone studies well, then they gotta be a good person..He is a workaholic and loves studious & hardworking peopleLOL So yeah, his definition is kinda effed up..But yeah , he has made a lot of concessions for my sake LOL So when i see Asad giving those longass lectures, i always end up remembering my fatherLOL

Oh yes yes yes. My dad has that typical desi mentality too when it comes to studies. I mean, even in the vacations he goes like, "Why are you not revising your books?" LOL But I'm quite good in studies so I thankfully don't get to hear much of his lectures about the importance of studies...however, my sis isn't much into textbooks so whenever her exams come up, the rest of the house tends to plug its ears cause that's when Dad's avalanche of lectures arrive LOL In fact, I remember when I recently started school, Dad put up this new scheme that whoever gets more than 90% in tests would get a Rs. 50 note from him everytime. He scrapped it off after he had to give me 5 notes in one month LOL

Lamao..My dad is obsessed with studies manLOL You know i had to ask him permission to switch on the TV till i finished school?LOL And he wouldn't watch anything either during my examsLOL He din't sleep at all the night before my 10th and 12th results cameLOL Oh and he gets paranoid everytime my semester results are announced..If i end up with a 3rd or 4th rank, i need to give him full information on the students who had the audacity to beat his daughterLOL Yeah, i guess he needs therapyLOL

-Severus-GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Erm, i guess you are not straightAngry 

I included you too darlingTongue
Er i swing both ways..So i can empathize with both Asad and ZoyaCool

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

My dad treats his son like a daughter..he calls my bro up every 15 minutes if he isn't home on time...does not sleep also...till he comes home...and if ever I am late..they call up to say that they have left the keys out on the door sill and not to wake them upLOL...

I am the disciplinarian in my house...my friends say that my family is scared of me...my mom says I will be one dictator of a motherLOL
I told you Sruthi..I already pity your hubbyLOL

Totally man. This is one argument I'd love to witnessLOL
You know the guy would be waiting to scream at Sruthi for something she did and even before he opens his mouth, Sruthi will place her arguments to perfection, back it up all the logic, statistics and research in the world and the guy would just look gobsmackedShockedLOL

He has no idea what is about to hit himLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

ok this reminds me...ranji's partner should be one who can HANDLE ranji... i mean  otherwise ranji would be calling him prude all the time LOL
Ah what do you mean by handle?LOL

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Erm, i guess you are not straightAngry 

I included you too darlingTongue
Er i swing both ways..So i can empathize with both Asad and ZoyaCool

Jo tujhse shaadi karega na, woh toh gayaLOL

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hahaha Ranjini nailed it about Shruti's partner! LOL

Ne's partner should be well-versed at sarcasm man. And he better have good arguments up his sleeve else she'll just snub him with a "I'm not convinced" LOL

And Ranji should have a husband who knows the Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai romance. Else he'll be dumped before you could say "Christopher Columbus" Tongue

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top