Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 108)

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

My dad treats his son like a daughter..he calls my bro up every 15 minutes if he isn't home on time...does not sleep also...till he comes home...and if ever I am late..they call up to say that they have left the keys out on the door sill and not to wake them upLOL...

I am the disciplinarian in my house...my friends say that my family is scared of me...my mom says I will be one dictator of a motherLOL
 i am actually not that much disciplined... i mean i am not morning person and my husband is typical morning person..so every weekend.. i get up very late...and i find my husband awake with morning tea for me...so everyone is J of me in my family too that i get to have tea made by my husbandLOL
he can not have food be it fruits for that matter other than on dining table...and i actually love to eat on couch,bed etc...LOL

Suja...U are one lucky woman...Big smile..u and ur hubby sound really coolBig smile..if u don't mind me asking...kitne saal huey shaadi ko?...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

I agree Zoya's being unsympathetic and what not but what sin has she done that people are saying she needs to go out on Asad's house?
Ranji, this is what we were talking about, real and reel. Also, why do people always support the male lead through everything but one small mistake from the female lead and bas! Earthquake.
this is truth thats why aunties adore all sacrificing sati savitri bahu of indian tellywoodLOL
zoya portray as normal girl...who has flaws and but have wonderful heartBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-starsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

My dad treats his son like a daughter..he calls my bro up every 15 minutes if he isn't home on time...does not sleep also...till he comes home...and if ever I am late..they call up to say that they have left the keys out on the door sill and not to wake them upLOL...

I am the disciplinarian in my house...my friends say that my family is scared of me...my mom says I will be one dictator of a motherLOL
 i am actually not that much disciplined... i mean i am not morning person and my husband is typical morning person..so every weekend.. i get up very late...and i find my husband awake with morning tea for me...so everyone is J of me in my family too that i get to have tea made by my husbandLOL
he can not have food be it fruits for that matter other than on dining table...and i actually love to eat on couch,bed etc...LOL

Suja...U are one lucky woman...Big smile..u and ur hubby sound really coolBig smile..if u don't mind me asking...kitne saal huey shaadi ko?...
its been 2.5 years post marriage but we know each other since last 9 years...LOL

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

I agree Zoya's being unsympathetic and what not but what sin has she done that people are saying she needs to go out on Asad's house?
Ranji, this is what we were talking about, real and reel. Also, why do people always support the male lead through everything but one small mistake from the female lead and bas! Earthquake.
Thats because people don realize that KSG and Asad are different peopleLOL Or for that matter, Sobti and ASR are different peopleLOL Btw, majority of the viewers are girls who find Asad and ASR as super hot and sexy..So its easier to sympathize with the brooding and hot male lead than the clumsy female leadLOL 

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Thats because people don realize that KSG and Asad are different peopleLOL Or for that matter, Sobti and ASR are different peopleLOL Btw, majority of the viewers are girls who find Asad and ASR as super hot and sexy..So its easier to sympathize with the brooding and hot male lead than the clumsy female leadLOL 
then is there any problem with us????LOL

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

this is truth thats why aunties adore all sacrificing sati savitri bahu of indian tellywoodLOL
zoya portray as normal girl...who has flaws and but have wonderful heartBig smile

They can never accept flaws in the woman. She should be the epitome of perfection, agree to her parents' and husband/boyfriend's order and not have a mind of her own. Typical Asad thinking.

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

its been 2.5 years post marriage but we know each other since last 9 years...LOL

Sahi...I so want a love marriage yaar..arrange marriage ka concept mereko samajh nahi aataLOL...and I have had my fair share of meeting guys for this arrange marriage process...I am laughing in my head like an idiot all the time...LOL

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Like Suja asked, what's wrong with us?LOL

-Severus-GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top