Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 106)

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

ayaan aur zoya ke ek frame me aate hi mera BP ba jaata hai...mujhe lord ki sari theories yaad aane lagti hainLOL

As long as you don't read any recent symballisms it should be alright.
Reminds me, any derivation from the previous interaction?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

ayaan aur zoya ke ek frame me aate hi mera BP ba jaata hai...mujhe lord ki sari theories yaad aane lagti hainLOL

i ahve stopped visiting tumblr...but shreya told me she has predicted that to match up with asad and khan family zoya need to go to Sm get married to ayaan ..reunite two families,divorce ayaan and get back to asad..hufffLOL

Edited by sujataraje - 23 August 2013 at 7:01am

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

i ahve stopped visiting tumblr...but shreya told me she has predicted that to match up with asad and khan family zoya need to go to Sm get married to ayaan ..reunite two families,divorce ayaan and get back to asas...hufffLOL

Hain? Yeh kya hai? Match up to what exactly? Their social statuses aren't different.

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

i ahve stopped visiting tumblr...but shreya told me she has predicted that to match up with asad and khan family zoya need to go to Sm get married to ayaan ..reunite two families,divorce ayaan and get back to asas...hufffLOL

Hain? Yeh kya hai? Match up to what exactly? Their social statuses aren't different.
but she is not fit for asad or khan family...so she has to evolve in SM and after marriage with ayaanLOL

nautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged

but she is not fit for asad or khan family...so she has to evolve in SM and after marriage with ayaanLOL

Shocked

Now? When Asad has accepted and everythingD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Shocked

what is definition of fit partner i dont know...they both are flawed and have their own good qualities...if zoya has some flaws asad has too...if zoya makes mistakes asad makes them too...they love each other..they deserve each other and they have accepted each other...their diasgrrements and arguments are so common in any marriage yaarLOL

Edited by sujataraje - 23 August 2013 at 7:11am

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Shocked

what is definition of fit partner i dont know...they both are flawed and have their own good qualities...if aoya ahs some falws asad has too...if zoya makes mistakes asad makes them too...they love each other..they deserve each other and they have accepted each other...their diasgrrements and arguments are so common in any marriage yaarLOL

Exactly! She's not a would be princess or someone who needs to brush up her etiquette because society demands it.
I suppose, a fit partner is the one who's ready for marriage. Apart from that nothing else matters. You can't predict what's going to happen later and prepare in advance.

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Heya girls Hug

I see we are talking about opposites here. Lol would you believe it if I say my Dad is a lot like Gaffur minus the hypocrite part? He's quite religious, brooding, preachy and really short-tempered...but soft-hearted when it comes to people he loves, especially us sisters LOL And let me tell you, none of us sisters are like Humera AT ALL. We watch JDJ with it's kinky humour in front of him, we don't take dupattas at home, we listen to music at full volume while he's at home...so yeah, we're pretty rebellious and carefree that way and now he has stopped preaching us LOL

Ranjini, I can TOTALLY understand you! My mom and I are the SAME. We aren't opposites, but her life's motto and mine are quite opposite. She's reallyyy fussy about things, like Asad is...and I'm reallyyy chilled out like Zoya. Half of my conversations with her have the line, "Chill, Mom!" LOL

And Suja, what a sweet couple you and your hubby make! Embarrassed

Edited by -Severus- - 23 August 2013 at 7:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

Go to top