nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

people want zoya to marry ayaan to understand nikhat's painShockedDead
ohhh god can someone please get real and see that its not end of world for nikhat...though i feel for her ..but it does not mean ...everyone has to go through some kind of hell treatment because nikhat went through a broken engagementLOL
people are ready for zoyaan just to make zoya feel how it feels to go through painAngry

I don't understand this forum man. Ppl are behaving as if Zoya has done some kinda crime. I'm also against Zoya's behaviour in the last few days but she hasn't murdered n e one. I made a post on bheegi's thread today as I was so frustrated regd the torture Zoya shd go thru acc to them. It's ridiculous!!!

By that logic as Del said Asad shd be in jail for his behaviour in the past for Zoya. Wishing Zoyaan for Zoya's immaturity is immaturity in itself. Ouch
yes mistake are different and this kind of punishment for those lil mistake is totally uncalled for..,.she is immature but still the best person in whole QH out of all...she is like a norma today's girl...
anyways if we go by this rule,.then everyone should be burnt to feel zoya's pain,abandoned by their father,slapped ,abused and manhandled by their love ...and list goes onLOL

How abt to understand Zoya's pain Jaanu shd come together? To understand Humzie's pain Ayaan shd get married to Chaand bi's daughter? To understand Ayaan's pain Humzie shd get married to Haseena's bro's son?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesrogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

people want zoya to marry ayaan to understand nikhat's pain ShockedDead
ohhh god can someone please get real and see that its not end of world for nikhat...though i feel for her ..but it does not mean ...everyone has to go through some kind of hell treatment because nikhat went through a broken engagementLOL 
people are ready for zoyaan just to make zoya feel how it feels to go through painAngry

I'm at it with this person on that thread now Suja LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesrogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

You know if we go by that logic, both Asad and Zoya are unworthy of eachotherLOL Zoya because she is immature and childish & Asad cos well, he has been judgmental and abusive in the pastLOL In reality, i do think its extremely difficult for diametrically opposite characters like Asad and Zoya to live a peaceful married life..Opposites attract and all that shyte is bullcrap..Doesn't work in real lifeLOL
me and my husband are totally oppositeLOL...and we had love marriageLOL
Really? Are you guys as different as Asad and Zoya?LOL I mean one is immature, clumsy, full of life, bubbly and stupid while the other is intense, pessimistic, brooding, judgmental and short tempered?LOL Yaar you can have opposite personalities..Thats fine but to be as different as Asad and Zoya & still get along is kinda difficult na?Shocked In real life, lemme tell you an independent and educated girl like Zoya would have left Asad the moment he told her to get out or atleast slapped her..No one is that patient or understanding..Oh and its really difficult for people to change their basic personality..Love does change people but not as much as Zoya has managed to change Asad..Atleast its really really rareLOL
no its not like this...but we are very different...my husband is not asad ..thank god for thatLOL
but we both are entirely opposite...people...if someone knows that what one of us likes...its very easy for him to know that other one dislike it...LOL
zoya is actually damn patient girl who tolerated all crap given by asad in past...what haseena did to nikha is nothing in compare what asad did to zoya..LOLshe just tortured her being dark skinned...asad had said all possible bad words to her about her upbringing,parents ,character etc...LOL

Edited by sujataraje - 23 August 2013 at 6:25am

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged

people want zoya to marry ayaan to understand nikhat's pain ShockedDead

I'm at it with this person on that thread now Suja LOL
ohh reallyyy..lemme checkLOL

GredandForgenautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

no its not like this...but we are very different...my husband is not asad ..thank god for thatLOL
but we both are entirely opposite...people...if someone knows that what one of us likes...its very easy for him to know that other one dislike it...LOL
zoya is actually damn patient girl who tolerated all crap given by asad in past...its nothing in compare to what haseena bi did to nikhat...LOLshe just tortured her being dark skinned...asad had said all possible bad words to her about her upbringing,parents ,character etc...LOL
Ok this i can understandLOL You know me and my father are diametrically opposite..Am clumsy, indisciplined, lazy and love having fun but my dad can give you a lecture on discipline and punctuality even in his sleep and he is a workaholicLOL So yeah, we end up having fights almost every other day cos we never agree on anything in lifeLOL So yeah, i thought its kinda difficult to live in peace with a person who is totally opposite to you..I was talking from my experienceLOL Kudos to you and your hubby man..Myself and my father have a lot of learning to doLOL

GredandForgenautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

am i the only one who feels damn lazy to visit parlour?????LOL

Forget it then. Stay home. I'll send someone to make u look beautiful. How abt Surbhi's make-up artist? LOL
ohhh nooo... i am ok without makeup,unwaxed legs ,undone eyebrows etc...spare me LOL
bit actually i feel damn lazy to visit parlour... i daily think that today surely i will go...but i dont know what happens i just give up idea everytimeLOL

Hi-5!
Right now I'm doing nothing. Dunno later when I start earningLOL

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

You know if we go by that logic, both Asad and Zoya are unworthy of eachotherLOL Zoya because she is immature and childish & Asad cos well, he has been judgmental and abusive in the pastLOL In reality, i do think its extremely difficult for diametrically opposite characters like Asad and Zoya to live a peaceful married life..Opposites attract and all that shyte is bullcrap..Doesn't work in real lifeLOL
me and my husband are totally oppositeLOL...and we had love marriageLOL
Really? Are you guys as different as Asad and Zoya?LOL I mean one is immature, clumsy, full of life, bubbly and stupid while the other is intense, pessimistic, brooding, judgmental and short tempered?LOL Yaar you can have opposite personalities..Thats fine but to be as different as Asad and Zoya & still get along is kinda difficult na?Shocked In real life, lemme tell you an independent and educated girl like Zoya would have left Asad the moment he told her to get out or atleast slapped her..No one is that patient or understanding..Oh and its really difficult for people to change their basic personality..Love does change people but not as much as Zoya has managed to change Asad..Atleast its really really rareLOL

Rogie, I too know a few couples who are totally opposite. They fight too but are having a wonderful married life. That's becoz the man has changed a bit like Asad n the woman too has bent backwards a bit. Of course we can't go around finding ppl exactly like Asad n Zoya. But such marriages do work. Besides QH is fiction. In fiction anything is possible. Smile

Edited by nautanki_anu - 23 August 2013 at 6:30am

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesrogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Suja, any love story or just - you liked each other and parents agreed?

Opposites attract. My mom and dad tooEmbarrassed

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

Go to top