Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) (Page 10)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Severus-

I know right? This thrown-in-between track is being even less convincing cause these two actors can't act LOL Haila, Rashid? Clap Dude, you're forgetting Gaffur is quite experienced in this department too Wink

Tannu will have the time of her life. She'll be so happy, she'll probably be doing mujra for being the cause of a world war between the families when her foot will slip and she'll have a miscarriage. Tannu gets poetic justice and Immi the cheat gets revealed. Win-win for us LOL

And Shruti, why is Haseena inviting the Siddiquis to the Khan house?!

Na Gaffur isn't as experienced as Rashid..He just has two kids..Compare that to Rashid who has fiveClap So even if we go by Indian Telly logic where a couple has sex only once and BAM, the girl gets pregnant, Rashid has done the deed five times with two womenClap Commendable that isLOL
I really want Imran and Tannu to be married man..Match made in hellLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Severus-starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Chalo girls..I am off...cya all tomorrow...good night...sleep wellHug

-Severus-nautanki_anurogerrocks

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Okay, I had LOATHED Tannu since the second she stepped in the Show. Even when she wasn't shown evil, the whole "Zoya gets jealous and embarasses herself at each point" thing was getting on my nerves and to date, I haven't had guts enough to watch those godawfully embarassing scenes again Ouch

I think the only scene where I liked her a little, just a little, just the-size-of-an-atom little...was where she manages to make Zoya eat the whole pizza box. BAS LOL

And now WTH is with this English teacher? Why can't we have this handsome hunk to make Asad jealous? Or are the CVs leaving Zoyaan for that purpose? LOL

Good night Shruti Hug

Edited by -Severus- - 19 August 2013 at 3:00pm

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Okay, I had LOATHED Tannu since the second she stepped in the Show. Even when she wasn't shown evil, the whole "Zoya gets jealous and embarasses herself at each point" thing was getting on my nerves and to date, I haven't had guts enough to watch those godawfully embarassing scenes again Ouch

I think the only scene where I liked her a little, just a little, just the-size-of-an-atom little...was where she manages to make Zoya eat the whole pizza box. BAS LOL

And now WTH is with this English teacher? Why can't we have this handsome hunk to make Asad jealous? Or are the CVs leaving Zoyaan for that purpose? LOL

Good night Shruti Hug
Yup..I hated Tannu from the moment Asad ran past Zoya and hugged that bitch like his life depended on itLOL Oh and i actually liked Tannu more than Asad in that epi where she makes Zoya eat pizza cos that jerk said Zoe doesn't deserve a family in the previous sceneAngryLOL
Zoyaan will not make Asad jealous..It'l just push him into depressionLOL

Good night SruthiHug

Edited by rogerrocks - 19 August 2013 at 3:04pm

-Severus-starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Good night Shruti Hug
Yup..I hated Tannu from the moment Asad ran past Zoya and hugged that bitch like his life depended on itLOL Oh and i actually liked Tannu more than Asad in that epi where she makes Zoya eat pizza cos that jerk said Zoe doesn't deserve a family in the previous sceneAngryLOL

Good night SruthiHug

Lol Asad will go jump off the Ajmer fort...after a Tadap Tadap 2.0 performance of course LOL

So what exactly is the point of this English teacher and how the heck will she fit in between all this Mujhse-Shaadi-Karoge chaos? LOL TBH, it sounds like some silly OTT crap that 4Lions tends to put in every serial of theirs. 

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Good night Shruti Hug

Good night SruthiHug

Lol Asad will go jump off the Ajmer fort...after a Tadap Tadap 2.0 performance of course LOL

So what exactly is the point of this English teacher and how the heck will she fit in between all this Mujhse-Shaadi-Karoge chaos? LOL TBH, it sounds like some silly OTT crap that 4Lions tends to put in every serial of theirs. 

Am interested only if the English teacher was his first crushLOL What fun..Asad might probably die of embarrassment if someone brings it upLOL Am certain its gonna be OTT..Thats Gul's forte LOL But yeah, i don get how its gonna fit in this Imran ka swayamwar trackLOL

Ok am off as well cos i need to get up early tomorrowLOL Good nightHugAnd yeah, stay safeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

-Severus- Groupbie
-Severus-
-Severus-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Good night Shruti Hug

Good night SruthiHug

Am interested only if the English teacher was his first crushLOL What fun..Asad might probably die of embarrassment if someone brings it upLOL Am certain its gonna be OTT..Thats Gul's forte LOL But yeah, i don get how its gonna fit in this Imran ka swayamwar trackLOL

Ok am off as well cos i need to get up early tomorrowLOL Good nightHugAnd yeah, stay safeLOL

Asad...and crush? It's like Shireen...and straight hair LOL

Shit no please, we haven't really had any OTT disaster as yet (that Vasu one was fun) and I'd like to keep it that way LOL

Good nighttt Hug Stay safe- yeah I hear that a lot in real as well as virtual life LOL

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Good Morning girls!Hug

Anu, I love your dp too yaa! <3

Go to top