Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I actually loved Asad and Zoya right from the first promo..Esp. Asad..Man that 'ishq waqt zaaya karne ka zariya hai' kinda stayed with me..Thats my favorite promo till date..Judge me๐Ÿ˜†
Oh and i loved Zoya in the dargah scene..She looked drop dead gorgeous..She kinda became OTT after a while esp. her first few interactions with Asad..But later, her character was toned down and i must say, SJ has improved tremendously..

yes this was the first time in history i liked karan...though i knew him since kitni mast hai jindgi๐Ÿ˜†
SJ is far better than others in her first show...be it karan  or take anyone else๐Ÿ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Bahut Bol bachan tha yeh AAK๐Ÿ˜†

sahi me..kya kya bhashan deta tha ye pahle...๐Ÿ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
karan ne jitni baar tejjeeb aur tameej bola hai show me i am sure utni baar jenny ko ILU bhi nahi bola hoga๐Ÿ˜† Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Bahut Bol bachan tha yeh AAK๐Ÿ˜†

But thats one classy promo man..Very impactful..I loved how KSG said those lines..Oh and Shalini looked gorgeous..More than Karan, its the way the promo was shot and executed..The fact that KSG delivered it to perfection just added to the charm..
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

But thats one classy promo man..Very impactful..I loved how KSG said those lines..Oh and Shalini looked gorgeous..More than Karan, its the way the promo was shot and executed..The fact that KSG delivered it to perfection just added to the charm..

ohhooo aaj to ranji turned into new karan's fangirl๐Ÿ˜ณ
kiddingg..yes that scene and karan was perfect ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

Yeah man. Talks abt tameez, Tehzeeb, aas paas ke mahaul ki kadra n all that nonsense ๐Ÿ˜†

Pehle Bol bachchan tha Ab sajjan ho Gaya ๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ohhooo aaj to ranji turned into new karan's fangirl๐Ÿ˜ณ
kiddingg..yes that scene and karan was perfect ๐Ÿ‘

Lol i always said KSG and SJ are good actors man..Am not a fan though but i do think they are really good actors..
Suja you first typed kissing na?๐Ÿ˜†I was wondering what you were referring to..Probably KSG's contract?๐Ÿ˜†
nautanki_anu thumbnail

I loved that phase too. So much fun. Zoya Faarouqi ko AAK ka hi ghar milna tha??? ๐Ÿ˜†
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Lol i always said KSG and SJ are good actors man..Am not a fan though but i do think they are really good actors..
Suja you first typed kissing na?๐Ÿ˜†I was wondering what you were referring to..Probably KSG's contract?๐Ÿ˜†

Bingo. I also Thot the same ๐Ÿ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

thats was typo..๐Ÿ˜†
i so want karan i mean asad to kiss zoya on neck,cheeck,collarbone ,back ,earlobe๐Ÿ˜ณlist goes on
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago