Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Suja...U are one lucky woman...😃..u and ur hubby sound really cool😃..if u don't mind me asking...kitne saal huey shaadi ko?...

its been 2.5 years post marriage but we know each other since last 9 years...😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GredandForge

I agree Zoya's being unsympathetic and what not but what sin has she done that people are saying she needs to go out on Asad's house?

Ranji, this is what we were talking about, real and reel. Also, why do people always support the male lead through everything but one small mistake from the female lead and bas! Earthquake.

Thats because people don realize that KSG and Asad are different people😆 Or for that matter, Sobti and ASR are different people😆 Btw, majority of the viewers are girls who find Asad and ASR as super hot and sexy..So its easier to sympathize with the brooding and hot male lead than the clumsy female lead😆 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Thats because people don realize that KSG and Asad are different people😆 Or for that matter, Sobti and ASR are different people😆 Btw, majority of the viewers are girls who find Asad and ASR as super hot and sexy..So its easier to sympathize with the brooding and hot male lead than the clumsy female lead😆 

then is there any problem with us????😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

this is truth thats why aunties adore all sacrificing sati savitri bahu of indian tellywood😆
zoya portray as normal girl...who has flaws and but have wonderful heart😃

They can never accept flaws in the woman. She should be the epitome of perfection, agree to her parents' and husband/boyfriend's order and not have a mind of her own. Typical Asad thinking.
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sujataraje

its been 2.5 years post marriage but we know each other since last 9 years...😆

Sahi...I so want a love marriage yaar..arrange marriage ka concept mereko samajh nahi aata😆...and I have had my fair share of meeting guys for this arrange marriage process...I am laughing in my head like an idiot all the time...😆
GredandForge thumbnail

Like Suja asked, what's wrong with us?😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Sahi...I so want a love marriage yaar..arrange marriage ka concept mereko samajh nahi aata😆...and I have had my fair share of meeting guys for this arrange marriage process...I am laughing in my head like an idiot all the time...😆

hey u met guys😆good,,, i could never experience this..even i didt get to see any photo or bio data😆 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Totally man. This is one argument I'd love to witness😆

You know the guy would be waiting to scream at Sruthi for something she did and even before he opens his mouth, Sruthi will place her arguments to perfection, back it up all the logic, statistics and research in the world and the guy would just look gobsmacked😲😆
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol..My dad has actually given up now..He has realized that you cant make someone disciplined by giving them boring lectures 24*7😆 I see a lot of Asad in my dad😆 He is short tempered and slightly judgmental too..Like if someone studies well, then they gotta be a good person..He is a workaholic and loves studious & hardworking people😆 So yeah, his definition is kinda effed up..But yeah , he has made a lot of concessions for my sake ðŸ˜† So when i see Asad giving those longass lectures, i always end up remembering my father😆

Oh yes yes yes. My dad has that typical desi mentality too when it comes to studies. I mean, even in the vacations he goes like, "Why are you not revising your books?" ðŸ˜† But I'm quite good in studies so I thankfully don't get to hear much of his lectures about the importance of studies...however, my sis isn't much into textbooks so whenever her exams come up, the rest of the house tends to plug its ears cause that's when Dad's avalanche of lectures arrive ðŸ˜† In fact, I remember when I recently started school, Dad put up this new scheme that whoever gets more than 90% in tests would get a Rs. 50 note from him everytime. He scrapped it off after he had to give me 5 notes in one month ðŸ˜†

GredandForge thumbnail

So there are rishtey coming😆 No one matched up to your expectation?😆
I have a cousin who got recently married. Arranged. But what a couple! They hit off so well. They are buddies yet the love is visible.
I adore them and that's sort of what I want too.😃